Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How do you guys get these tailored? It's a 2xl and I really don't like the length on it.
Or if anyone is in miami and has a tailor that does jerseys, PM me.

How do you guys get these tailored? It's a 2xl and I really don't like the length on it.
Or if anyone is in miami and has a tailor that does jerseys, PM me.

For me I like the length of my original sizing Rev30 Swingman jersey's. So when I brought my authentic Rev30's in I just brought one of my better fitting Swingman's in for her to match, moved the jocktag and NBA hologram too. As a test when I stand straight and arms relaxed at my sides the jersey is at the tips of my fingers. Still keeps a "jersey" look but no dress feeling lol. I just bring it to my local dry cleaner who does tailoring and she does a great job. $35, but worth it to me.

Aspect ratio not the same but I think you get the idea

Last edited:
For me I like the length of my original sizing Rev30 Swingman jersey's. So when I brought my authentic Rev30's in I just brought one of my better fitting Swingman's in for her to match, moved the jocktag and NBA hologram too. As a test when I stand straight and arms relaxed at my sides the jersey is at the tips of my fingers. Still keeps a "jersey" look but no dress feeling lol. I just bring it to my local dry cleaner who does tailoring and she does a great job. $35, but worth it to me.

Aspect ratio not the same but I think you get the idea

Nice, from Miami?
That's going to be my next pick up.
I just don't want to bring it to someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

What up NT. Pretty crappy pics, but i need a legit check on a possible first rev30. Mesh numbers and errythang. Thanks dudes.

griffin is a fake.

only main difference is lenght and cut down of jersey

rest is made near the same

not sure how "los angeles" is sewn, thunder fakes get the same way as swingmans...

Nice, from Miami?
That's going to be my next pick up.
I just don't want to bring it to someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Ah sorry man I'm up in NJ, was just giving you an example of regular old dry cleaner tailor work. I do have a buddy down in Miami who might know...I'll ask him.

Quick question for those with "the shot" M&N Jordan jerseys from this spring: do they fit like the other recent M&N basketball jerseys? I usually wear a M and want to make sure it's not too big. Thanks everyone.

New Blazers 'Rip City' sleeved jersey - via Ripcitytwo

knew this was coming but I still don't like it
mean.gif

Yeah, I think it's fake. pretty hard to judge the cut with that pic but the shape of the jersey as a whole looks a bit off as mentioned earlier, and it doesn't have the usual neck tag either. It looks like they went through the trouble of following the line pattern in the mesh so it's a pretty convincing job though.

Yeah i was iffy on the necktag as well. I'll try and get better pics for confirmation but im also pretty sure its fake. Looks spot on though, the jocktag is pretty good. Kinda scary. But then again i dont know squat about these new rev30s.

Last edited:
Yeah i was iffy on the necktag as well. I'll try and get better pics for confirmation but im also pretty sure its fake. Looks spot on though, the jocktag is pretty good. Kinda scary. But then again i dont know squat about these new rev30s.
It's not part of the jersey...but that retail tag is fugazi AF...I see that little white number tag with the little red lines on all the knock off stuff I've seen.

I have the EXACT same giffen jersey and in a med as well. Off the top of my head, that looks the same as mine and I got it from the clippers store. I'm on my phone and can't really tell though.

Post the measurements and I can check them with mine. I know a lot of the mesh number fakes on eBay are off on the measurements.

Last edited:
Any idea if it's possible to remove screen-printed names and numbers without leaving any major marks (maybe using acetone?)? I guess it's damn near impossible but if anyone has ever tried I'd be curious to have their input.

Back
Top Bottom