Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@StroShow congratulations! another piece 2 collection. nice price for his gamer, much less than seller wanted in bin opt.

tough it's my man gortat jersey:smile: same style, same number...
Thanks.  It's the 11th jersey overall in the collection and 6th game-worn.  I'd like to have every style he ever wore in the NBA.

Only pic I can find.
hardwood_chandler_L_0304.jpg

MJ wore it during his rookie year.

yea I think I remember seeing the tyson chandler/eddy curry bulls wear that but,
Jordan wore the original only in his rookie season; and for HWC nights purpose Pippen wore it when he came back to Chicago for his last season in 03/04, but of course no gold logo then:

Yea I know that jordan wore it during his rookie year, good shot of pippen wearing it during his last run with chi. I meant that I never saw that jersey worn by the 1996-97 bulls when the NBA had their 50th anniversary. I looked up all the photos from the 1996-97 season of the bulls on gettyimages and the only other jersey they wore that year was the black with with pinstripes. Its funny all the other teams that came out with retro jerseys that year wore them. Here's all the ones I could find:

It's Deion Sanders for me. With nine different teams between the two sports it has become quite the project, fun hunting though.
Swift only played for 4 teams and he wore 16 styles, so I imagine that's quite a project collecting Deion.

Swift only played for 4 teams and he wore 16 styles, so I imagine that's quite a project collecting Deion.
Yeah, I think I'm at 30 of around 40, that number includes spring training, batting practice & Pro Bowl jerseys.

Some rarer football, like the '91 Falcons made by Champion, & a lot of MLBs are still blanks that need customized though. I figure I can do that any time. Right now I'm just worried about tracking down the actual jerseys.

You're on the home stretch now with 11/16.

Last edited:

Yeah, I think I'm at 30 of around 40, that number includes spring training, batting practice & Pro Bowl jerseys.

Some rarer football, like the '91 Falcons made by Champion, & a lot of MLBs are still blanks that need customized though. I figure I can do that any time. Right now I'm just worried about tracking down the actual jerseys.

You're on the home stretch now with 11/16.
I've actually only got 9/16 because I have some duplicates.  I'll probably end up having to strip some Gasol and Bibby jerseys to finish it off, but I prefer the game-worns.

Long time lurker, first post.

Sending these to eps today.

Just copped the lakers blank at my local tj maxx, been sitting there for over a month since I first noticed it.

Swaggy P anyone
pimp.gif

Knicks is getting stripped then renumbered and lettered into a Shumpert 

Supersonics will be a Durant rookie of course.

WIll post pics when I get em back next year
laugh.gif

guys I've been out of the loop this season, why have they taken off the nba logo from the front of the jersey?

I think it had to happen as part of the huge new media deal with ESPN and TNT but its strange they made the move so soon. The first ad patch will be on the front of 2017 all star jerseys. Then either Adidas, Nike or Under Armour gets a new contract to make jerseys beginning 2017-18. 

I think it had to happen as part of the huge new media deal with ESPN and TNT but its strange they made the move so soon. The first ad patch will be on the front of 2017 all star jerseys. Then either Adidas, Nike or Under Armour gets a new contract to make jerseys beginning 2017-18. 

i fully expect Under Armour to get the deal if they actually want it

Can I please get a legit check, already purchased, I know the seller is good and everything but only noticed after buying the inside of the lettering is a material I haven't seen before, and the inner tag doesn't have any English yet seems to read made in USA.

Also not too sure about the shoulders on this one.

If someone could explain those for me it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

look wise it looks legit but im confused by the MADE IN USA and what is the letters made of?

look wise it looks legit but im confused by the MADE IN USA and what is the letters made of?
Thanks for that, I've decided to go ahead with the sale even though I can't work these things out, seems good enough and closeup pictures of the stitching are all good.

I thought you can't strip the Rev 30's. The guy at Cosby's said the material is too thin and it would rip. Anyone know?

Anybody has a suggestion where I can have my Raptors and Celtics blanks customized?

Take care, EPS is not doing mesh number, as far as I know...
Never saw a jersey from them come out with mesh...

In addition, can you confirm that Cosby is stitching jerseys gamers (eg wide mesh number) ?

Any idea who is wearing XL+4 on actual roster ?

I would be careful with stripping a rev30. I wanted to move the 6 on my lebron to the correct place (since adidas screwed up on the limited edition jerseys), and got some white residue from whatever adhesive they used.

Back
Top Bottom