Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I honestly wish we could talk to the Head Executive People at Mitchell and Ness about this kind of Stuff. When I ask the staff through Email and on The Phone They don't give a crap and they don't have any kind of information. I've been asking a for Chris Webber Jerseys For Years and I'm almost to point of giving up and not caring anymore.
I don't know what size you need, but there was an og Champion Bullets Webber on eBay a few days ago. M&N did make the same one before also.

I actually had Peter Capolino, the owner of M&N's email, but he has sold to Adidas so....

I don't know what size you need, but there was an og Champion Bullets Webber on eBay a few days ago. M&N did make the same one before also.

I actually had Peter Capolino, the owner of M&N's email, but he has sold to Adidas so....
   Thanks Man, I saw that too on Ebay. I wear size 44.

Last edited:
does anybody know, when the NBA or team stores will start selling the authentic game shorts again? I believe not all versions were ever available on the NBA and team stores, but I hope they will do so in the near future.

does anybody know, when the NBA or team stores will start selling the authentic game shorts again? I believe not all versions were ever available on the NBA and team stores, but I hope they will do so in the near future.

They dont have authentic shorts anymore?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/204772869/rare-og-1992-authentic-stitched-charles?ref=related-2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like this much better than the rocket ship hakeem
I like & have both, the rocket ship one is a 96-97 Champion.

They define the different eras really well. They really went from simplistic to over the top. Or as Drake would say...nvm. It's late. lol

Back
Top Bottom