Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Jersey's are almost always excluded from their promo codes, at least that's been my experience. Why I don't get excited when they put out codes :smh:
i was able to get some bps one of the times they put a 20% code up

Yeah most of the time jerseys are excluded, but I always try the code anyway. Been lucky a few times where they worked on MLB jerseys. Got a SF Giants flexbase jersey for 25% off recently on fanatics. You never know.....

About the black Kobe jersey - Champion had some time ago a deal to sell NBA fan apparel here in Europe. There were all kinds of Champion jerseys with sublimated graphics, and numbers and names either screen printed or sewn, that looked exactly like that with the same tag. So technically it is not exactly fake. Not that I bought or would buy on of these, just saying.... 

So this was in the Warriors offseason thread. Don't know where the OP got the picture from though.

The elite kd sold out after the announcement. I guess the price wasn't too bad. Good thing I got my order in although I think more will come

For those wondering about yesterday's sale in fans edge. The code worked on some jerseys. I picked up a MnN Shaq jersey

Back
Top Bottom