Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The USA practice jersey has led me on a wild goose chase. I collect USA basketball gear, in particular the practice stuff and I'm out there searching. My local Burlington had no USA stuff, but came across this in a 3xl, good consolation prize in the meantime

33axdg8.jpg
need that celtics in xl. as well as home and alternate.

is this legit?

i'm not that familiar with rbk.

Last edited:
What size USA jersey you need?
The USA practice jersey has led me on a wild goose chase. I collect USA basketball gear, in particular the practice stuff and I'm out there searching. My local Burlington had no USA stuff, but came across this in a 3xl, good consolation prize in the meantime

33axdg8.jpg

33axdg8.jpg

need that celtics in xl. as well as home and alternate.

is this legit?
i'm not that familiar with rbk.

Pierce is legit, let me get that

Had so many pierce authentics over the years it's insane

Ain't so sure about that Pierce, lot of fake Reebok authentics with close 4.

If you can get a neck-tag pic, the "made in" will clear everything.

Last edited:
da micro mesh is double layered in da front of da jersey, and da numbers are posed to look like that, i just looked at my white one.

30mlv2o.jpg

vhbvj9.jpg

(btw i tailored it.. :smh: :lol: @ size 60 it was deal so i copped)

Last edited:
On the way to Vegas to catch some summer league. Was planning on wearing this to support our new draft pick but I'm afraid with the amount of steals he's been averaging, it might not be safe even on my own back.

I NEED one of these! He's from my home town. Hooped with him a few times back in the day.

Ain't so sure about that Pierce, lot of fake Reebok authentics with close 4.
If you can get a neck-tag pic, the "made in" will clear everything.

It's legit, they didn't make fakes with the logo tag that I know of.

Would need close up pictures but the shape of the jersey and cut and shape of the letters tells me it's legit, could be wrong of course

Reebok tags with logo: What I just noticed is that for sizes 40,44,48.... "open" 4 = made in Korea;  "closed" 4 = Made in El Salvador.

(I looked over 15 examples, not just 2)

Legit Salvadorean:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-REE...302855?hash=item5b1da3dfc7:g:d8wAAOSwfZ1WaJzJ

Legit Korean:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Ben-Walla...131706?hash=item3d1e866eba:g:sgUAAOSwwpdW77H6

Regardless of country, they have two neck tags, of which the bottom one is narrower.

It's hard to see, but the Pierce that's being discussed above doesn't seem to follow that.

Last edited:
That jefferson is a "El Salvador", not Korea.

But yes both of them are legit.

Concerning the Korean made in I'm still puzzled with some of these, as some got a wrong french translation of Made in Korea.

And theses ones often have another detail looking wrong; that's maybe why the neck-tag on the Pierce could have been... decisive 
laugh.gif

BTW details & cut on it look fine yeah, probably a Salvador.

Last edited:
No problem dude.

Wallace's auction is from a french mate, and those Korea are %100 good... with a accurate translation.

Back
Top Bottom