Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I've seen a handful of these AI jerseys brand new with tag the past few weeks. Have people just been sitting on them for that long? Probably seen 3 size 44s from 3 different sellers

A mile away really? lol jk jk

The only thing that threw me off on that Pierce is how the bottom tag looks significantly wider than the one sewn over it. Kinda blurry, that's the bad part.

edit: Nevermind. I think the top tag is just folded strange, and I thought the right edge of it was part of the bottom tag instead.
Is hardwoodfames on ebay legit? I'm thinking about buying a M&N throwback from them. They seem to have the best prices and everythingLOOKS legit, but i thought i had read some negative comments about them from some of you in this thread saying their jerseys were fishy or doctored somehow or not always authentic or something? Or am I tripping? Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thx in advance!

Last edited:
I've seen a handful of these AI jerseys brand new with tag the past few weeks. Have people just been sitting on them for that long? Probably seen 3 size 44s from 3 different sellers

I see so many of these that I just assume they're all customs, or fake.

the neck tag with the wrong made in Korea translation WAS used on legit reebok jerseys, including jerseys with closed 4s on the jock tag. it just so happens that's the neck tag they copied on ********s of fakes. That can make it tough to tell the difference, but that doesn't mean any reebok jersey with that necktag is automatically fake. Some legit reebok jerseys have closed 4s on the size tag and read "Fabriqué aux Corée" on the neck tag (although only the first version of the neck tag without any borders - afaik Reebok actually corrected it in later versions).

the neck tag with the wrong made in Korea translation WAS used on legit reebok jerseys, including jerseys with closed 4s on the jock tag. it just so happens that's the neck tag they copied on ********s of fakes. That can make it tough to tell the difference, but that doesn't mean any reebok jersey with that necktag is automatically fake. Some legit reebok jerseys have closed 4s on the size tag and read "Fabriqué aux Corée" on the neck tag (although only the first version of the neck tag without any borders - afaik Reebok actually corrected it in later versions).
You're certainly right, as you said very difficult to make the difference so I just try to avoid them, just my own point of view 
ohwell.gif

Well, was foreseen: tag's good & jersey's legit, great stuff though!

Are you referring older reeboks that have jocktags with no team logo and white necktags?

i think this seller on eBay is shilling it up. the guy who sells all the kobe boxed all star jerseys. in the past i noticed in some auctions, same people bidding, but payed it no mind. i buy multiple things off people if their stuff is good. then i started noticing a lot of auctions that ended get relisted as buy it nows for a higher price than the auction ended at. then this round, i noticed his auctions jumping stupid with this same person bidding

buyer was bidding on multiple jerseys bumping the hell out of the auctions.
haven't you already get used to shill bidding so far? 

i would easily count at least 5-6 "famous" resellers who use to shill bid. you already unveiled two.

some reputable members of this thread do the same thing.
wink.gif

but having in mind what **** ebay has become nowadays, shill bidding might be considered as quite common rather than seldom. 
mean.gif

funny, I used to think it was because their items never went high enough for them and they didn't want to sell but now I realize its pretty clear shill bidding
what's the difference in meaning between the first and second part of your sentence? isn't that the same thing? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

haven't you already get used to shill bidding so far? 

i would easily count at least 5-6 "famous" resellers who use to shill bid. you already unveiled two.

some reputable members of this thread do the same thing.
wink.gif

but having in mind what **** ebay has become nowadays, shill bidding might be considered as quite common rather than seldom. 
mean.gif

what's the difference in meaning between the first and second part of your sentence? isn't that the same thing? 
laugh.gif

nah what I meant was I thought sellers re listed stuff because they didn't like the price it went for, but now I can tell that its obvious shill bidding, and its only relisted cause no ones payin for it lol

Yes, this necktag:

Some of the jerseys without the team logo on the jocktag had a different white tag (on these the translation is already corrected - I think those were made later):
Ok thanks for clarifying that. Reebok must have changed tags in the middle of seasons because rookie lebrons have the white necktags with no border, but the 04 all-star jerseys have the black border. Based on the 05 all-star jerseys, they switched to black necktags in 04-05.

Last edited:
My Chris paul came in today. Good jersey except for the length, that length is too long :smh:
Will post pics soon, haven't slept in days so not bothering with it now

sorry guys if answered already, but is hardwoodfames on ebay legit? Are those real authentic m&n jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom