Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Reported for mentioning him?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats a pretty strong penalty. As a buyer I hate dealing with him but I dont mind selling to him. He always pays really fast and just ends up sitting on everything I sell him anyways

Last edited:
He has multiples of every jersey. He buys what moves

Just because it's on eBay doesn't mean he's not moving extras. He usually sells for better price directly to paypal.

Is there anywhere else to look for jerseys besides eBay? As a Canadian buying jerseys is expensive authentic or swingman :smh:

Last edited:
Nah, that's what scammers do. They make an excuse to leave the site. He scammed one or two more dudes at the same time he scammed HWF

Last edited:
Kevin Garnett blue rookie jersey was on M&N briefly today but was taken down. I'd keep an eye out for it.

Also saw an Iverson Sixers white all star jersey.

To all the Aussie NT'ers out there: Great game against the USA yesterday! One question: How could I get a jersey of the current Australian national basketball team? I've looked on eBay Australia, Adidas Australia, and aussiebasketballstore.com, but to no avail.

Specifically, I'd love to get a Patty Mills jersey like this one:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
To all the Aussie NT'ers out there: Great game against the USA yesterday! One question: How could I get a jersey of the current Australian national basketball team? I've looked on eBay Australia, Adidas Australia, and aussiebasketballstore.com, but to no avail.

Specifically, I'd love to get a Patty Mills jersey like this one:

Thanks in advance!

you and me both.

would love a boomers authentic

Back
Top Bottom