Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can I get a legit check on this Rondo please? Also, were size mediums different during his celtics days? Compared to my recent Steph Curry one, this Rondo is like 4 inches longer. The jersey says made in Nicaragua.

Last edited:
Oh wow, it's the 2016-17 version with the Gold Tab....
pimp.gif

Can I get a legit check on this Rondo please? Also, were size mediums different during his celtics days? Compared to my recent Steph Curry one, this Rondo is like 4 inches longer. The jersey says made in Nicaragua.
I'm certainly not an expert on this, but this looks fake to me. The dead giveaway to me is the stitching that you can see on the clover in the back. And there are too many loose threads on the tag in front. 

Gold tab with the mesh on the logo and numbers, that Lebron will have to be scooped up. I've been looking on the team shop for a while for that jersey but it was sold out plus had the twill numbers.

Any thoughts on whether this AI is a custom. Looks good in my eyes, but want to make sure. I know it's not his size, but figured they would have jerseys made a bit bigger.

Last edited:

I'm certainly not an expert on this, but this looks fake to me. The dead giveaway to me is the stitching that you can see on the clover in the back. And there are too many loose threads on the tag in front. 
Thanks for your response. Can anyone back this up? I've added additional tags pictures.

^^^ I suggest offering a sacrifice to the flying spaghetti monster. Adidas don't care anymore. I'm surprised they even released the Curry and Lebron.

No

NBA store EU is a whole different system and run by a U.K. Company

Has no affiliation with NBA store us
thanks for the info appreciate it.  Even at $300 - 15% + $15 shipping for a mesh curry at nbastore.edu, the price is still pricey.  Not sure if others still feel this way.

Any thoughts on whether this AI is a custom. Looks good in my eyes, but want to make sure. I know it's not his size, but figured they would have jerseys made a bit bigger.
i don't re-call the sand knit type twill on this particular Sixers jersey.  i could have sworn the twill was silky like this:

No

NBA store EU is a whole different system and run by a U.K. Company

Has no affiliation with NBA store us
thanks for the info appreciate it.  Even at $300 - 15% + $15 shipping for a mesh curry at nbastore.edu, the price is still pricey.  Not sure if others still feel this way.

pricey but considering NBA EU is the only place that has really offered a "selection" of authentics its either that or buying off nba auctions or finding pro cuts on ebay

i don't re-call the sand knit type twill on this particular Sixers jersey.  i could have sworn the twill was silky like this:

The first year the sixers wore the blue alternates, the jerseys were mesh. The following year and after they went to the shiny nylon material. The blue mesh jersey isn't something you see very often since they wore it for one season and a limited number of games.

Back
Top Bottom