Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Old Nike swingman, looks like they added authentic twill numbers and the patch

Wouldn’t pay much for it but it is a legit jersey although random

Anybody in here know the sizing of authentic Reebok shorts from the early-mid 2000's ? I usually wear a medium in shorts, anyone know what size 34 was/is?

NBA store EU has 20 percent off that you can use on mitchell and ness stuff, i got myself a 98 jordan

Ok fella my ole lady has given me the green light on the Christmas list!!! Where can I find that green Kyrie aunthentic!?!?

Authentic Xmas shorts from last year have hit the bay. Not cheap but considering they we're unobtainable at retail can't complain. Retro2Heritage must have a significant deal to liquidate all the adidas gear. Also home shorts too

Can I get a legit check on this miller?
Thanks fellas
02026157-24CC-41D2-964C-C354B601CBA2.jpeg
750F93B2-73C7-456F-816A-C315849A1A37.jpeg

524F215C-826E-4E66-A53E-466B4895A899.jpeg

CACBD214-9631-44BC-84EB-AF6CE487741F.jpeg

So the rips have happened during a Lakers game, a game with the defending champions, opening night with Lebron, and now one of their most promising rookies. Nike's going to have to scratch this jersey design. I was watching this game on League Pass and there was a Pacers injury that took away the focus of this jersey tear, good thing a fan captured it.

Oh hell no im not paying anywhere close to retail on one after seeing that. Only positive is Nikes return policy will give you your bread back for something like that but it shouldn't be happening, did the NFL jerseys ever have that issue??

Back
Top Bottom