Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Some of my shorts...

Attachments

• nba shorts (6).jpg
    nba shorts (6).jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 19
  • nba shorts (4).jpg
    nba shorts (4).jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 20
  • nba shorts (3).jpg
    nba shorts (3).jpg
    289 KB · Views: 20
  • nba shorts (1).jpg
    nba shorts (1).jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 17
  • adidas authentic shorts (26).jpg
    adidas authentic shorts (26).jpg
    315 KB · Views: 17
  • adidas authentic shorts (29).jpg
    adidas authentic shorts (29).jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 17
  • adidas authentic shorts (28).jpg
    adidas authentic shorts (28).jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 19
The adidas rev jerseys, how are people calling jerseys without the serial numbers Game Issued ? Or not all the game jerseys have that extra tag with the serial number on it ?

The adidas rev jerseys, how are people calling jerseys without the serial numbers Game Issued ? Or not all the game jerseys have that extra tag with the serial number on it ?
because it has mesh numbers :rofl:

I agree, very dumb and stupid. just because its not sold in stores its a pro cut or game issue?

some game jerseys don't have the tag. just like some champion gamers in the 90s didn't have the second tag. who knows why some don't have the tag. there's other indications of a jersey being issued, such as a microphone pocket, special sizing, something stamped inside, etc.

Thats what I thought when I went to their team site, but they didn't have any jerseys in their jersey section... so IDK. Just trying to find a legit Mason Plumlee jersey haha
Think it mentions the link I sent to give them a call about selection and they will let you order over the phone just as you would online

I bet team store has exactly what you’re looking for

Yes sir. You snag one, too?

Yea! :smile: I got one of the five too! Couldn't resist! This style released in limited quantities? Cause i havent seen them around a lot.
Also yellow is one of the styles i'm missing but have you seen any accurate hanging out there (accurate : lebron with logo on the back and mesh cavs with mesh numbers)?
I think the only accurate i ve seen is UDA signed....

Yea! :smile: I got one of the five too! Couldn't resist! This style released in limited quantities? Cause i havent seen them around a lot.
Also yellow is one of the styles i'm missing but have you seen any accurate hanging out there (accurate : lebron with logo on the back and mesh cavs with mesh numbers)?
I think the only accurate i ve seen is UDA signed....

Nice. Pior to this, I saw ONE white jersey with real rev30 numbers on eBay. Never even saw them posted online or at the Cavs Store. They definitely are more limited than the red, navy, and maybe even black jersey.

The Gold with NBA logo on the back (and real Rev30 numbers) I have not seen either. However, this listing gives me hope that they are out there...

At the moment there are 2 white with mesh on ebay (around 400$) and i know some guys that own some! Also procutjerseyking had some for sale 2-3 ago but i dont know if they were the versions with the gamers stitching inside or the adidas authentics like the ones we got... There are a lot yellow signed on ebay but never seen any other than those.... If anyone here owns one, step up :smile:

I'll hit you up if I find the Gold versions. Please keep an eye for me as well! In the retail range, none of that $450 stuff though lol

Back
Top Bottom