Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got mine too! But I'm really pissed about the name and number on the back being too low. Anyone who got a custom authentic with an issue been able to get theirs corrected? The name on the back is too low and it's driving me crazy.

Yeah I noticed that too. The low placement is gonna be on most of the jerseys customized. I thought about it too but feel like it won’t be worth finding an overall better one. Wolves took them off the site already, too.

I figured the Lebron authentics would have been out by Christmas time. Anybody knows what's going on?

At this current point the City edition is the only true authentic to be "released" but only on Lakers Store. Meaning it had the correct number material and such

Guys the +2 length is an easy fix. I believe the extra length is only on the back of the jersey. Basic sewing skills should do the trick. Feeling lost? LMGTFY

It is long both front and back....other than the availability, the length was really the only thing that bothered me. Like most, I know how to use google, but not willing to learn how to sew on an authentic/game worn jersey....

The Nike clearance store near me has the Spurs authentic Kawhi jersey for $50 + 30% off. Not sure whether to pull the trigger or not...

It makes a huge difference on the current Nike authentics so as long as it's like that on these Rev 30's, I'll be happy. Hopefully, the jersey can come before Saturday.

So it came today and you guys were not kidding about that extra length. It’s more like +4 on these things.

Everything until the waist area fits perfectly but yeah, joint is practically a dress and I’ll have to have my tailor trim it about 3” or so. I ain’t trying to look like the roller skate chick in the Trade it all video:lol:

F3283D67-9414-4A8D-BD80-894BBBC6A3EE.jpeg

The Nike clearance store near me has the Spurs authentic Kawhi jersey for $50 + 30% off. Not sure whether to pull the trigger or not...

u might as well pick up several of them. if u dont mind sitting on em you can probably flip em for like 400-500 each in ten or fifteen years

u might as well pick up several of them. if u dont mind sitting on em you can probably flip em for like 400-500 each in ten or fifteen years
Doubt it :lol:

I mean even when he was on the spurs people were selling them below $100 for an authentic :lol:

Doubt it :lol:

I mean even when he was on the spurs people were selling them below $100 for an authentic :lol:

people only started selling them on the low when word got out that he was unhappy in SA. he has a HOF career trajectory. his SA jerseys will sell for a ton after he retires

Want the Earned version soooo much more though.

It's actually what the Bucks would have had if all teams went Green and Red xmas themed jerseys

Embrace the ugliness

Fully embraced. Even though it's one of the ugliest new jerseys out there (I really disliked it when it released), I thought it looked pretty damn good on court. In the weirdest of ways, despite (or because) of its over the top ugliness, this jersey is actually growing on me :ohwell::smile::lol:

Last edited:
So it came today and you guys were not kidding about that extra length. It’s more like +4 on these things.

Everything until the waist area fits perfectly but yeah, joint is practically a dress and I’ll have to have my tailor trim it about 3” or so. I ain’t trying to look like the roller skate chick in the Trade it all video:lol:

F3283D67-9414-4A8D-BD80-894BBBC6A3EE.jpeg

what's ur height?

Fully embraced. Even though it's one of the ugliest new jerseys out there (I really disliked it when it released), I thought it looked pretty damn good on court. In the weirdest of ways, despite (or because) of its over the top ugliness, this jersey is actually growing on me :ohwell::smile::lol:
The more I look at it the more I like it

I love it.
I meant to post this awhile ago, it's actually taken from a section of the court, not just inspired by it

G3T8hWW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom