Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dat Kemp Doe

download.jpeg

Cracks me up seeing people complain about short shorts coming back but can't handle a rev 30 +2 jersey

Cracks me up seeing people complain about short shorts coming back but can't handle a rev 30 +2 jersey

I just wear mine around the house cause it’s comfy, if I were to work out in them I’d probably tuck them in

The short shorts have been great....the game used ones I get are perfect fit with the players wearing them so short. I'm like 5'7" and Enes Kanter's shorts fit me pretty nicely.

I know this isn't authentic but since Nike ain't making them available for the public, here's my Steph Earned jersey . The Town slate jersey is one of my favorites, so I knew I had to get this when I saw this being released, swingman be damned .

IMG_20181224_165628_029.jpg
IMG_20181224_165127~2.jpg

I meant to post this awhile ago, it's actually taken from a section of the court, not just inspired by it

I knew about the Mecca Court inspiration, had no idea that it's actually taken from a section of the court. Just checked and you can actually see it at the free-throw line(s). Good stuff, makes me appreciate this jersey even more 8) Really dig the way the colors pop on court :nerd:

GA34 City Jersey Dunk.jpg

Hey guys could I get a quick LC on this item...
so Im more of a swingman guy but this auction is pretty low and I like scottie...
so it is obviously used as seen on the lettering... the question I have really is on the jock tag.. It looks good to me except on the authentics Ive seen there is usually not the under tag where this one says 1984 micheal jordan. Like with some jerseys I know the under tag would say like +2 length or the throwback year but given it not only says MJ but 1984?
thanks guys

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 20
I'll be the first to ask, what size are you? :smile:

Large, xl, and 2xl depending on the company...but first selling off random game worn stuff and dumping some swingman jerseys....gonna list melo shorts and the Garnett xmas warmup...not sure what else yet

Back
Top Bottom