Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Next year.....

5F419C40-CAB6-429D-B53E-67CA3178119D.jpeg

Heads up Draymond had another trip dub so NBA store 32% off as long as you use Amex and the code Amex32.

Anybody expecting deals on jerseys tomorrow since it's the end of the season?

About to purchase my first M&N auththentic NBA.

If I like the fit of a large M&N swingman should I stick to a large authentic? Is the fit generally the same?

Appreciate the input from the pros around here.

QUESTION FOR YA’LL
Who lives in the northern NJ/NY area? My buddy Aaron who owns the shop in that video was thinking about doing a Jersey Showcase kinda thing at the shop. People bring and display their collections etc. Maybe some buy sell trade and get some other jersey/vintage shops to come as well and add to the experience. And for those NOT in the area...you like that idea?

I'd be interested - always wanted to check the place out when I worked right down the street from the old location but never had the time. I follow the store's instagram though, tons of :emoji_fire:

Great idea, I want to visit his shop soon, but at the same time I want to stay trolling just don stans anonymously :D

But it would be cool to bring my collection and see others

Last edited:
About to purchase my first M&N auththentic NBA.

If I like the fit of a large M&N swingman should I stick to a large authentic? Is the fit generally the same?

Appreciate the input from the pros around here.
1 1977Reds yeah man the swingman and Authentics are sized the same no difference.

Does anyone know where I can go to have a patch heat pressed onto a jersey?

You can check a local sporting goods store that works with local uniforms. You can also call an alterations shop and ask if they have a heat press. They should charge like $5-7. It's a 10 second job other than heating up the press.

Nice avy btw lol

Back
Top Bottom