Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New pick-up from a semi local shop in Brooklyn called Select Vintage...don't see too many of these around I feel like...
381D786F-0DA8-47F6-A5F5-DAE9B803B796.jpg

832C760A-1C62-40DB-8F84-3A43FBB2D699.jpg

122BC2B2-885B-4ABD-8C4F-F54B14276671.jpg

While not the JKidd 13 PE...the grey toe is close enough
IMG_3267.JPG

4A36D910-D45C-4E48-9109-487A5CE24E81.jpg

A classic. Saw kmart on Ebay recently...went for under 100 I think...
authentic champion jersey (1).jpg
authentic champion jersey (2).jpg

A classic. Saw kmart on Ebay recently...went for under 100 I think...
authentic champion jersey (1).jpg
authentic champion jersey (2).jpg
Nice...there are 1 or 2 good Kmarts on ebay now but the sizes are like 56. Any idea what year your Kidd is? The back lettering and number looks slightly different from mine.

Nice...there are 1 or 2 good Kmarts on ebay now but the sizes are like 56. Any idea what year your Kidd is? The back lettering and number looks slightly different from mine.

Not sure what year it is....

I think the kmart was a 48, but reebok ...if it was champion for 70ish I would have bought it myself..

those 56 are gigantic on me..even bigger than the long rev 30s

Not sure what year it is....

I think the kmart was a 48, but reebok ...if it was champion for 70ish I would have bought it myself..

those 56 are gigantic on me..even bigger than the long rev 30s
Yeah man...in Reebok I need like a 40 if I wanna rock it. Adidas (older) 44's will do, Rev30 XL or 2XL and 48 in Champion...consistent much? Lmao

I mean...you can't really go wrong with that line-up. My favorites out of those are the Iverson (which I would love to find also in a 48 and NOT a crazy price) and the Miller.

Thanks man! I got the Iverson about 2 years ago, paid $170 shipped to Germany from the US. I would say pretty good deal overall seeing how much these jersey can go for.

You win the top 3 contest

Thank you, thank you! Personally, I wouldn't / couldn't crown myself the winner, especially with so much heat being posted on here regularly, but I'll take gladly the compliment any day :nthat:

I don't even remember which ones I put :rofl: I put em up like a month ago lol. He is disqualified for putting four jerseys!

LOL DQ accepted :lol: I just couldn't narrow it down to 3. Thought I'd bend the rules just a lil' bit to ease my mind :tongue: How did you do it? I would be completely and utterly bamboozled picking a Top 3 out of your jersey collection :lol:

passed on a Glen Rice Laker Champion Jersey a few weeks back for 70. Now I'm smacking myself behind the head for not grabbing it. :angry:

Thanks man! I got the Iverson about 2 years ago, paid $170 shipped to Germany from the US. I would say pretty good deal overall seeing how much these jersey can go for.

Thank you, thank you! Personally, I wouldn't / couldn't crown myself the winner, especially with so much heat being posted on here regularly, but I'll take gladly the compliment any day :nthat:

LOL DQ accepted :lol: I just couldn't narrow it down to 3. Thought I'd bend the rules just a lil' bit to ease my mind :tongue: How did you do it? I would be completely and utterly bamboozled picking a Top 3 out of your jersey collection :lol:

It's all in good fun lol. I'm like you, my top 3 rotates, there's like 10 I would consider putting in there. I love your picks too no shade intended, I have all of those in some form myself. I think the Bucks Pro Shop pulled those Giannis authentics for now, if they don't come back you also have yourself a rarity.

@maximilian

Penny white 50 anniversary? who is that Donyell Marshall? also thats an Authentic 96 Dream Team 2?

We have a winner folks. Shut it down

It is Kendall Marshall as Bert. Bert. pointed out. he went to UNC and got drafted by the Suns and later played for the Lakers and I think he bounced around the league a bit and due to his lack of shooting was not picked up. I believe he is part of the training or coaching staff at UNC right now. The Dream Team 2 jersey is actually a pro cut, but it misses one tag, since that Jersey was one of the jerseys which were signed by the respective player and were never game issued or used. I think there is video on Youtube where you can see the Dream Team 2 members signing their jerseys.

I know I posted my top 3, but I of course love those Penny fireball jerseys as well!
IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

It is Kendall Marshall as Bert. Bert. pointed out. he went to UNC and got drafted by the Suns and later played for the Lakers and I think he bounced around the league a bit and due to his lack of shooting was not picked up. I believe he is part of the training or coaching staff at UNC right now. The Dream Team 2 jersey is actually a pro cut, but it misses one tag, since that Jersey was one of the jerseys which were signed by the respective player and were never game issued or used. I think there is video on Youtube where you can see the Dream Team 2 members signing their jerseys.

I know I posted my top 3, but I of course love those Penny fireball jerseys as well!
IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

Disqualified. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom