Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@maximilian out here straight hurting feelings with those selections lol fantastic pieces!

I just wanted to spread the Penny love :wink:

IMG_9868.JPG IMG_9870.JPG DSCN8202.JPG DSCN8204.JPG DSCN8583.JPG DSCN8586.JPG IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1044.JPG

Gentlemen—

Sometime last month I inquired if anyone had adjusted the team wordmark and front number on jerseys where it was applied so low.

Well after serious deliberation I decided to go for it. Here is the result:

BEFORE
AE049A91-BCCB-40BD-B39B-E434CCD46705.jpeg

AFTER
949603AD-A5DD-402B-AAED-5C8364E2B010.jpeg
This looks great! Has the jersey been (slightly) damaged in the places from which you removed the wordmark and the number?

It's all in good fun lol. I'm like you, my top 3 rotates, there's like 10 I would consider putting in there. I love your picks too no shade intended, I have all of those in some form myself. I think the Bucks Pro Shop pulled those Giannis authentics for now, if they don't come back you also have yourself a rarity.
No shade taken whatsoever. All good dude! Yeah, the Giannis jersey is definitely a Grail for me. At the moment it's my #1... not only in terms of aesthetics but the fit too. The Bucks Pro Shop hasn't had the black authentics up for a while now so I'm glad that I purchased when I did.

Everyone getting me in the mood to break out some childhood jerseys...like I said, some of these I wore once, or not at all.....

Now I cant stand just seeing them sit around...unappreciated...

......One of my biggest jersey regrets..10 bucks at the champion outlet. Got this and the pinstripe miller I posted recently....passed on malone purple mountain...wish I bought them all, but I was like in 5th grade....
20190815_155425.jpg
20190815_155432.jpg
20190815_155419.jpg
20190815_155445.jpg
20190815_155452.jpg

passed up on a good van exel a few years ago too. now they go for stupid prices smh

1990s more than a few years ago....10 bucks was a stupid price, too. Just didnt realize how crazy at the time....

A lot of replicas are over 70 bucks....100 is still replicas in many champion jerseys nowadays...

1990s more than a few years ago....10 bucks was a stupid price, too. Just didnt realize how crazy at the time....

A lot of replicas are over 70 bucks....100 is still replicas in many champion jerseys nowadays...
I meant just like 3 years ago. u could get em for $100-150 now they go for $200 minimum. even replicas crazy like u say

just when I start having disposable income too lol

I'm ashamed to say I have/had that jersey

no idea why they have orange on there at all, it's beyond bootleg. I just wanted a cheap swingman at the time that at least resembled the original but got that :rofl:

I get "sponsored" ads from Mercari on my Instagram feed constantly and EVERY time they have jersey's up, it's the FAKEST POS you could possibly imagine. I would trust nothing on Mercari.

Back
Top Bottom