Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

X9CMBT48.jpg
X9CMBT48-01.jpg
Just copped this in a 2x do anyone know the fit on these adidas jerseys

Athletic cut. Length is similar to the wife's wedding dress. Nice pickup.

Edit...saw that was different than the normal rev 30 nba adidas...yup...still hating on the length though

Did you get in on the zero to hero? Was supposed to be free, but then it was 25 bucks for an autographed shoe and swingman jersey straight from agent zero

yes, still got the autographed swing man, don’t know where the shoe is tho

LMAO looks like a youth authentic im crying
no way adidas doesn't make youth authentics. besides the jock tag is way off, and i believe youth sizing is not numeric .

And besides, a fully grown adult should not be rocking kids clothes (eg. a medium build man wearing kids xxxxxl) is total turn off.

Last edited:
Those new Clippers jerseys are flames :emoji_fire: Always love me some old English... I would definitely cop an Authentic.

raptors better release a dope city jersey again this year. the team store in the arena always carried authentics of the black and white ovo jerseys, difference this year will be that championship tab

I wanted an AI one and was going to see if they were on eBay but I’m good on that. Those look like the same quality that my son’s elementary school used last year.

Back
Top Bottom