Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Coronatime cop
8FBEDBE1-8EBF-4CBE-B82C-7EE8202260B8.jpeg

7BD082CE-1912-4308-BF9D-59E37D72BB4F.jpeg

Does anybody know who that seller is? I bought a couple of Lakers practice gear from him, but when you message him he never replies, so my first thought of course is an Asian dude most probably.

I bought a pair of Jordan Clarkson game used shorts from this account awhile back for like $50, I reached out to him 2-3 times but never got a response. Somebody with the things he has for sale is either an employee or a family member selling for an employee.

I'm Asian American. Sell to Asian buyers all the time for my NBA stuff. They are courteous, responsive, pay promptly, buy LOTS, and overall always good experience. 🤷‍♂️

What I originally quoted from you sounded quite ignorant.

I was just stating a fact based on experience, nothing ignorant about that. Also the ones that I am talking about are probably not members on NT. Funniest thing is, when 3 different buyers have the same shipping address in Portland, Oregon. :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like you've been sending stuff to "Airport Way". I sold two jerseys headed for somewhere in Asia I guess that were both delivered to that address.

Random, but do any of y’all have an authentic with the Captain patch on them?

I remember McGrady had one with the Magic. I can’t remember who else wore it

Back
Top Bottom