Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

20180907_210910.jpg 20180907_210938.jpg won on eBay for $22 after shipping

Horrible start by the Pack but how do I go about obtaining one of those Jerseys with the 100 patch on it?

Horrible start by the Pack but how do I go about obtaining one of those Jerseys with the 100 patch on it?
Chances are those are not available for retail, so you would have to get the jersey and look for the patch separate, and send to eps or someone to sew it on for you

Chances are those are not available for retail, so you would have to get the jersey and look for the patch separate, and send to eps or someone to sew it on for you
Damn I figured that much, maybe win an auction on a player nobody paying attention too.

Starting sometime in the late 2000s, the NFL stopped the general retail line of NFL patches. I remember the old 2007 Lambeau patch was UBER rare to get back then. I don't anticipate the Packers 100th patch will be available, unless the team decides otherwise.

I'd keep an eye on Ebay though. Legit patches always end up there somehow.

Thanks y’all, winded up copping that and a Donald driver hat to get free shipping.
Maybe it could be had for a few bucks cheaper on eBay but copping off the team store brings ease to my mind. Might also cop the Cobb one soon

Can anyone vouch that that is in fact the official packers shop? There are a lot of ‘official’ team shops that are actually bootleggers

Back
Top Bottom