Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Yup, I have bought so many Majestic blanks through ptfsports. Hey, does anyone know where I can get my blank 1994 49ers Wilson jersey done at? Exclusive Pro Sports isn't allowed to do individual NFL orders because of the licensing agreement, and I am not sure if Big Time Jerseys in AZ has the font I am looking for.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had a majestic cool base tailored to fit a size down? I usually wear a 48 but see a jersey I’d like to purchase in a 52.

With baseball season around the corner, some of my oldies. smone = IG/ebay... *Warning! Sorry for the flood...

Pt. 1

2013-08-07 15.53.53.jpg
2013-08-04 20.38.28.jpg
2013-08-04 20.39.41.jpg
2013-08-23 18.28.53.jpg
2013-08-23 18.33.58.jpg
2013-08-07 15.50.35.jpg
2013-07-25 14.04.54.jpg
2013-07-25 14.05.17.jpg
2013-08-07 15.57.08.jpg
2013-08-07 15.52.24.jpg

Yup, I have bought so many Majestic blanks through ptfsports. Hey, does anyone know where I can get my blank 1994 49ers Wilson jersey done at? Exclusive Pro Sports isn't allowed to do individual NFL orders because of the licensing agreement, and I am not sure if Big Time Jerseys in AZ has the font I am looking for.

PTF used to be my spot! Haven't heard that name in years. Just googled them & they appear to still be around which is great.

Has anyone ever had a majestic cool base tailored to fit a size down? I usually wear a 48 but see a jersey I’d like to purchase in a 52.

I wouldn't do it, bro. Cool Base jerseys have a heat-pressed/printed jock tag, and you would not be able to move it (Unless you find a way to fully remove it). I would wait it out until you find the right size.

Really wanted to get a 2018 degrom jersey but the flexbase length is so long. And im too swole to size down. Really got screwed by the flexbase sizing. Hope Nike’s authentics fit better.

Just got a blank customized over at Stitches. They are my go to for Mets stuff. Rookie season deGrom with the Cashen and Kiner patches.

Very nice! I want to do this for a Mets blank I have for my gf. What was the cost, turnaround time and process of getting this done (walk in, online)?

Very nice! I want to do this for a Mets blank I have for my gf. What was the cost, turnaround time and process of getting this done (walk in, online)?

Got the patches off Patch Collection online. Stitches has the Kiner I think, not sure about the Cashen.

I paid 60 for the deGrom. I paid an extra 10 for shipping. Paid cash which made it cheaper. Just dropped by during the week. Got it about a week and a half later.

Also had them put the Staub patch on my little league last year to make it look like a gamer. Will add pics if people want it. 10 for that one and I bought the patch.

Got the patches off Patch Collection online. Stitches has the Kiner I think, not sure about the Cashen.

I paid 60 for the deGrom. I paid an extra 10 for shipping. Paid cash which made it cheaper. Just dropped by during the week. Got it about a week and a half later.

Also had them put the Staub patch on my little league last year to make it look like a gamer. Will add pics if people want it. 10 for that one and I bought the patch.

Great, thanks!

Parkview sports in da Bronx.

I'm talking to Cosby Co right now. They said they it may not be exact, but they can get it pretty close.

Cosby's does great quality work, and when they have the correct fonts it's perfect. But some of their "close" work is more subjective, and it's way off sometimes IMO. I'd go with someone you either know has the right font or will show you in advance what font is used.

Good point. They said that "we might be off a little on the drop shadow since we laser cut but we use vector art so we will be very close." I think the only place that will do it 100% accurate is EPS, but they are only licensed to do NFL work for retailers and perhaps the league itself. I might just take a chance with Cosby if I can't find anyone.

Back
Top Bottom