Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'm finally posting my Los Angeles Dodgers Sandy Koufax wool jersey I've had for over a year now. Made in U.S.A. too.

I'm still pissed off I can't find an accurate 1960s Dodgers fitted hat to go with it though. :emoji_angry:

IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG

New pickup: My oldest jersey ever! 1968 Chicago White Sox road, made by Wilson, size 38. The jersey was in all likelihood worn by a player named Buddy Booker, who very briefly played with that number during that season.

ChicagoWhiteSoxWilson1.jpeg
ChicagoWhiteSoxWilson2.jpeg
ChicagoWhiteSoxWilson3.jpeg

This is absolutely incredible.

Is this the most OG jersey ever posted on NT?

New pickup: Roger Maris Kansas City Athletics Mitchell & Ness, size Medium. It is a super early run Mitchell and Ness from the 1980s, even before they had jock tags. The original price tag is still attached!

KansasCityAthleticsMLB1.jpeg
KansasCityAthleticsMLB2.jpeg
KansasCityAthleticsMLB3.jpeg

Your contributions to this post are incredible. Thank for all these gems.

A solid white Mets David Wright jersey. They haven't worn solid white for their home jerseys for years now. So I guess it's somewhat of a throwback based on that.
IMG_4631.JPG
IMG_4632.JPG

I liked how they wore the 2013 MLB All-Star Game patch on their sleeve since Citi Field hosted the game that year.
IMG_4634.JPG

Been looking for one of these for a while. The throwback alternate 49ers jersey they wore in the early to mid 2000’s before they switched to their current uniforms.

Was able to get it for a good price and in a non overly baggy size which was the norm with all that old reebok stuff from that era.

E931D0EF-E763-4564-B0F3-4390AA5F329B.jpeg
56FF4A62-45F4-43CF-A6B2-002859ED2142.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom