Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Ordered a nike mlb authentic and had to send it back. Just like the majestic flexbase ones, I’m too big for a 40 and too small for a 44. Jerseys from 2016-2021 are a no-go for me, praying nike makes significant changes to the template next year.

Last edited:
Ordered a nike mlb authentic and had to send it back. Just like the majestic ones, I’m too big for a 40 and too small for a 44. Jerseys from 2016-2020 are a no-go for me, praying nike makes significant changes to the template next year.
I wanna order an Ohtani and Lindor jersey but I’m alittle worried about the fit too. Hopefully the length isn’t much of a problem for me.

Ordered a nike mlb authentic and had to send it back. Just like the majestic flexbase ones, I’m too big for a 40 and too small for a 44. Jerseys from 2016-2020 are a no-go for me, praying nike makes significant changes to the template next year.
I would check into getting a game issued jersey in a size 42. That sounds like the size you need which isn’t available at retail.

Whatever size you wore in the majestic get in the Nike. I got a size small/40 in both, and they feel fine.

I hope this dude ends up being good so I can justify this purchase lol.

899E352D-B7F5-4127-8438-84A5C057E820.jpeg
5985ECDF-A104-4AC1-8199-15E74E7B59EA.jpeg

That’s why i usually wait until the break out year to get a jersey. Still waiting on Danny Dimes to pan out before the jersey purchase haha

I’m normally the same. But I got this jersey heavily discounted between the promo code, fan cash and stacking fanatics gift cards from Costco. The way Authentics are usually excluded, figured I would jump on it at a discount. He’s going to a good situation as a rookie though. Just hope he balls out.

Plus it was an under the influence purchase lmao.

I’m normally the same. But I got this jersey heavily discounted between the promo code, fan cash and stacking fanatics gift cards from Costco. The way Authentics are usually excluded, figured I would jump on it at a discount. He’s going to a good situation as a rookie though. Just hope he balls out.

Plus it was an under the influence purchase lmao.
Those are always the most dangerous 😂

I think they may just be "old school" double knits.

They upcoming Nike templates are quite different. They have mesh numbers and heat pressed Swoosh and body paneling. It's like a step up from the Flex-Base template.

I think they may just be "old school" double knits.

They upcoming Nike templates are quite different. They have mesh numbers and heat pressed Swoosh and body paneling. It's like a step up from the Flex-Base template.
Hopefully with pinstripe jerseys they go all the down and don’t have that weird butt flap

Expos had a team to win it all in 94, heck if the strike didnt happen, they might still be in montreal today

Anyone care to share where to get names and numbers added to jerseys? I have a couple of blank authentic Dodger jerseys that I’d like to get done. Is StitchesNY the one spot to go? Anyone wanna share spots/sellers that still carry the majestic authentic? I’m trying to get a couple of the Gray Dodger ones.

Back
Top Bottom