Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I love me some traditional double-knit, but I have to respect The Flexbase (Majestic and Nike). It's really just an evolution of the original Cool Base authentics, which is durable and comfortable. There are definitely flaws with some of the Rawlings and Russell stuff, too. Sizing inconsistencies, QC twill/sewing issues with Russell in the later 90s. Near their end, some Rawlings were made in Costa Rica and Russell Athletic even pumped out Korean made Mariners authentics. I hold all the MLB makers in high regard though, especially compared to the other leagues.
facts. rawlings is my favorite manufacturer for sentimental reasons but nike / majestic flex base are the highest quality and most comfortable jerseys ever made.

yes that are made by majestic. so your assertion that majestic, rawlings and russell put nike to shame is false. nike = majestic. excellent quality jerseys
Going back to the original argument, Majestic authentics 6200 (double knit) and 6300 (cool base) NOT made by Nike. "Quality" is subjective and we're having this constructive argument which is cool. In terms of comfort, Majestic (6300, 7300) and Nike authentics no argument there. In my eyes, quality comes down to the level of detail such as the team's logo, stitching, etc. Rawlings and Russell win in that department IMO.

Yes, Nike using the Majestic authentic 7300 Flex Base template. I see Nike = Majestic. Fanatics own Majestic and retained Majestic factory and workforce during takeover.

Going back to the original argument, Majestic authentics 6200 (double knit) and 6300 (cool base) NOT made by Nike. "Quality" is subjective and we're having this constructive argument which is cool. In terms of comfort, Majestic (6300, 7300) and Nike authentics no argument there. In my eyes, quality comes down to the level of detail such as the team's logo, stitching, etc. Rawlings and Russell win in that department IMO.

Yes, Nike using the Majestic authentic 7300 Flex Base template. I see Nike = Majestic. Fanatics own Majestic and retained Majestic factory and workforce during takeover.
fair enough. level of detail boils down more to particular styles than manufacturer tho. case in point, it could be argued the current blue jays jerseys logo embroidery are the nicest uni embellishment in baseball history. the chainstitching on the teams that have them remain as beautiful as they ever were.

IMG_9267 2.JPG
IMG_9268 2.JPG

No size 44's when I saw that sale this morning either sadly. Would have been too good to pass up barring being send a defective jersey.

Yeah, odd the price it’s marked at. Wonder if an issue with their system or what

Once in a blue moon, they upload an MLB jersey with minimal stock and a cheap price. It's treated like an entirely different product. It's quite odd. There was an A's and a Blue Jays player earlier this year, too.

Yes. Adidas only makes Authentics, the new replicas are Fanatics branded.
They're a lot lighter than previous brands authentics tho, so the hockey community hates them for the most part.
Retail authentics are Made in Indonesia, on Ice authentics are made in Canada.
Got a size 50, i'm like 5'11 150 and it fits good.

Back
Top Bottom