Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

what’s the deal with nfl jerseys this year.

i feel like there’s a lack of players and designs available.

and a severe lack of elite jerseys available

it’s been the same players available for the last 3 years even in limited jerseys.

are they going to switch up the designs or are people just not buying them?

what’s the deal with nfl jerseys this year.

i feel like there’s a lack of players and designs available.

and a severe lack of elite jerseys available

it’s been the same players available for the last 3 years even in limited jerseys.

are they going to switch up the designs or are people just not buying them?

All sports are making less and less authentics. Their price is too high, everyone just buys the "swingman" version or fakes. But they keep raising the prices.

All sports are making less and less authentics. Their price is too high, everyone just buys the "swingman" version or fakes. But they keep raising the prices.

You ain't lying..

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 2.11.08 PM.png

Hahahahahahahaha, wait what? $464?!?!?!?!

I hate that the MLB charges different prices for teams.

I also hate the insane price jumping every other year.

I also hate the new Cool Base and Flex Base ****.

I would bet Nike lowers authentics to $200-$250 and I wonder if it'll be the same price across the league.

You ain't lying..

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 2.11.08 PM.png

I would bet Nike lowers authentics to $200-$250 and I wonder if it'll be the same price across the league.

They gotta pay Zach Greinke, hence the price.

When Reebok had the NFL contract, the prices fluctuated for each team. The colts and Steelers/jags had the cheapest and most expensive, respectively.

When Reebok had the NFL contract, the prices fluctuated for each team. The colts and Steelers/jags had the cheapest and most expensive, respectively.

i don’t know why but i feel like the skins had the most expensive jersey from reebok

Phillies clubhouse store has so many authentic options that aren’t anywhere online it’s frustrating

I got eight MLB jerseys back from Exclusive Pro Sports (EPS) today (all are size 48, except for the Mets size 40 for my girlfriend). I'll post in two separate posts so I can post all the pics...

Arizona Diamondbacks: 1999 Randy Johnson purple and black versions. The purple one is impossible to find with the correct gold lettering but EPS did a fantastic job.

Detroit Tigers: Rare 1995 alternate worn one game, Alan Trammel (#3).

Houston Astros: early 1990s Craig Biggio home. This one also has a nameplate. This one is my favorite of the bunch because they used a special type of dazzle twill used by the Astros and Mets during the time period, which was a pleasant surprise (see pics).

ArizonaRussell3.jpeg
ArizonaRussell4.jpeg
ArizonaRussell5.jpeg
ArizonaRussell6.jpeg
DetroiRussell1.jpeg
DetroitRussell2.jpeg
HoustonRussell1.jpeg
HoustonRussell2.jpeg
HoustonRussell4.jpeg
HoustonRussell5.jpeg

Part 2 of my EPS pickups:

New York Mets: 2015 Jacob deGrom.
San Diego Padres: 2012 Chase Headley game issued (extra length + 2), with memorial patch on the sleeve.
Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Rays: 1998 Inaugural season black alternate Fred McGriff (with a nameplate) and mid 2000s Carl Crawford green alternate (name also on a nameplate).

Overall, I’m 1000000% happy with the order. It took about 3.5 months to get it all back, given the wide range of older jerseys I sent them that’s not bad at all. Prices were very reasonable (as always). I recommend them 100%.

NYMets1.jpeg
NYMets2.jpeg
SanDiegoMLB1.jpeg
SanDiegoMLB2.jpeg
TampaBayMLB5.jpeg
TampaBayMLB6.jpeg
TampaBayRussell3.jpeg
TampaBayRussell4.jpeg

Anyone know if Nike or Fanatics are going to be releasing the Elite jerseys this year with the 100 Year Anniversary patches, on the middle of the jersey, where the shield normally is? Saw Mahomes wearing one in his Madden photo shoot. I wonder if that's a player only exclusive...

madden-nfl-20-cover-star-patrick-mahomes.jpg

New pickup: 1939 Lou Gehrig New York Yankees Mitchell & Ness home jersey, size XL. This is an early 1980s production, with the old school jock tag and neck tag.
Peter Capolino (former MItchell & Ness owner) has confirmed this one is made from wool sourced from a decades old manufacturer.

NYYankeesMN1.jpeg
NYYankeesMN2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom