Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Going to be buying a vapor elite this year but trying to figure out who to get (Jets) and where to get it. Jerseys this year have the 100 anniv logo on the chest but im sure fanatics will be trying to selling last year’s stock to us.

Jets have new jerseys but i havent seen any reviews on this year’s vapor elite

This years nfl and mlb anniversary patches are so much worse than the 75th and 125th. Was excited to see what the new patches will be like but now I don’t even care if I have those patches on my jerseys

This years nfl and mlb anniversary patches are so much worse than the 75th and 125th. Was excited to see what the new patches will be like but now I don’t even care if I have those patches on my jerseys

Yeah my Judge has it, I could care less if it fell off lol. I need a black memorial band though.

I wear a 44 and was hoping the older jersey would be stretched out and cut sightly bigger. But this is unwearable.

Screenshot_20190810-090554.png
Screenshot_20190810-090621.png

I'm gonna have to return it. The hunt continues.

Really wish Mets would bring back this jersey for a game or 2 like other teams do for a throwback game.

Going to be buying a vapor elite this year but trying to figure out who to get (Jets) and where to get it. Jerseys this year have the 100 anniv logo on the chest but im sure fanatics will be trying to selling last year’s stock to us.

Get Valentine Holmes

Collection Goal Achieved! I've customized my 1999-2000 San Diego Padres authentic Russell Athletic into a Tony Gwynn. I now have a lettered jersey for every Russell Athletic MLB jersey I wanted.

SanDiegoRussell3.jpeg
SanDiegoRussell4.jpeg
RussellCollection1.png
RussellCollection2.png
RussellCollection3.png
If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get them done at? I have a few blank jersey I wanna get names and numbers attached to.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get them done at? I have a few blank jersey I wanna get names and numbers attached to.

I've used different places. Exclusive Pro Sports, and a few people that can be found on facebook (Patsy Elmer, who does the Phoenix Suns customs, Bill Henderson (who wrote a book on MLB jerseys), and Joe Hilseberg. My recommendation is Exclusive Pro Sports if you can be patient.

I've used different places. Exclusive Pro Sports, and a few people that can be found on facebook (Patsy Elmer, who does the Phoenix Suns customs, Bill Henderson (who wrote a book on MLB jerseys), and Joe Hilseberg. My recommendation is Exclusive Pro Sports if you can be patient.

Love the Gwynn jerseys! Born and raised in San Diego, I had season tickets with my dad around that time period and picked a Khalil Greene jersey instead of Tony smh

Appreciate it

I’m going custom with my vapor elite.
Doubt they sell the 100 aniv patch ones.
I’ll most likely be getting mine from jetsshop.com

For those with NFL vapor elite jerseys, how do they fit compared to the limited jerseys?

My XL in my limited jersey is too big (where I could better fit a large). Thinking about going size 44 in the elite jersey

I think they made too many of those Trouts expecting them to sell better than they do. There's been quite a few of them on ebay over the past couple of years for a solid price.

@robpzee612 that Moss is beautiful bro. Great pick up.

Hahahahahahahaha, wait what? $464?!?!?!?!

I hate that the MLB charges different prices for teams.

I also hate the insane price jumping every other year.

I also hate the new Cool Base and Flex Base ****.

I would bet Nike lowers authentics to $200-$250 and I wonder if it'll be the same price across the league.

I hope Nike gets rid of that damn line/seam on the back where they tuck the Jersey in. **** looks awful.

I got eight MLB jerseys back from Exclusive Pro Sports (EPS) today (all are size 48, except for the Mets size 40 for my girlfriend). I'll post in two separate posts so I can post all the pics...

Arizona Diamondbacks: 1999 Randy Johnson purple and black versions. The purple one is impossible to find with the correct gold lettering but EPS did a fantastic job.

Detroit Tigers: Rare 1995 alternate worn one game, Alan Trammel (#3).

Houston Astros: early 1990s Craig Biggio home. This one also has a nameplate. This one is my favorite of the bunch because they used a special type of dazzle twill used by the Astros and Mets during the time period, which was a pleasant surprise (see pics).

ArizonaRussell3.jpeg
ArizonaRussell4.jpeg
ArizonaRussell5.jpeg
ArizonaRussell6.jpeg
DetroiRussell1.jpeg
DetroitRussell2.jpeg
HoustonRussell1.jpeg
HoustonRussell2.jpeg
HoustonRussell4.jpeg
HoustonRussell5.jpeg

Woooooow great pick ups as always but damn those Randy Johnson's... :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom