Official Baltimore Orioles 2013 Season Thread: (72-63) 9/02/2013 BAL @ CLE Game 1 of 3 Norris (9-10,

:smokin

It was so cool to see Adam Jones circle the stadium giving fans high fives & then pieing up some fans too... Can't find the vid for that. Great moment for the fans when the team came out onto the field to celebrate with the fans.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

It was so cool to see Adam Jones circle the stadium giving fans high fives & then pieing up some fans too... Can't find the vid for that. Great moment for the fans when the team came out onto the field to celebrate with the fans.
Spot on. You have to love what Adam Jones brings to Baltimore on and off the field! 

Jones and Markakis are two guys who are invaluable to this team. Hate the cliche "heart and soul," but that's exactly what they are.

Let's go on a memorable run and be the 2014 WS champs. :pimp:

I was willing De Aza to hit when he got that triple... I had a vein pop out the side of my head going, "come on De Aza, you got it... Come on De Aza!!!!"

Scarred the crap out of my pooch who was sleeping at my feet when I jumped up yelling...

I should've been in here more often but I've only been in the Football (aka soccer thread)... Went to a whole bunch of games this summer too especially that run in August the Os had...

My fitted hat is sweat & beer stained. Enjoyed lost of food at Dempsey's too...

Anybody going to the playoff games? I cleared the credit card, and I think I'm ready to break the bank on stubhub LOL whenever they are put on sale 

Jones and Markakis are two guys who are invaluable to this team. Hate the cliche "heart and soul," but that's exactly what they are.

Let's go on a memorable run and be the 2014 WS champs.
pimp.gif
Got to feel good for Markakis. Last time CC broke his hand. I tell all the Yankee fans I know that if Markakis didn't get hurt we might have beat them in the playoffs that year.

Just came in here to say.....

AL EAST CHAMPS BABBBYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I just registered to bid on the postseason tickets and I'm going to cop one of the jerseys and hats with the patches on it. Bruhs I was so happy, I wore an Orange Under Armour shirt under my scrubs and an Orioles fitted to work :lol:

WS here we come!

Pissed my friends are too broke to get tickets. Watched from Sliders yesterday and the aura was great. This team is special. Let's go O's!

Wow, what a game today... Just wow.

Really happy for Markakis... That HR was crazy. :D

I actually loved seeing Migi fired up jawing with the fans. :smokin

I lost my mind when JJ hit that blooper into left. :wow:

Jonathan Schoop with that throw to home getting Migi out. :smokin

Delmon Mother******* Young!!!!!!!!!!

Going to chill tonight Bmore style... Gonna throw some burgers on the grill before this rain starts & then eat some crabs...

Last edited:
My neighbor who lives at the other end of the court grew up in Highlandtown & has that thick Bmore accent... He shouted to me & said, "We sent them Tigers back to Detroit like a GM recall" with that thick accent... :rofl:

Can't believe the O's were 1-5 against the Tigers going into the post season & now they're 2-0... :pimp:

I knew Britton wouldn't let us down... Scary for a minute but I knew it was going to be fine!!!

Would rather face the Angels than KC though..

You guys did your thing with keeping all of those games close. Nothing to be ashamed off, it's just that Royals played out of their mind.

Is anybody going to any of the games the first weekend? I'm making up a trip up there, probably go to the Sunday or Monday game.

Here's to another great season :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom