OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

i just dropped a remake tonight. it got flagged for copyright so get it while its hot cuz im sure im gonna lose this dispute and theyll snatch it back down. I remade Jay-Z's - Story of OJ beat. We also dropped the tutorial of how I did it on the internet money channel.

Story of OJ Instrumental -

Tutorial -

i just dropped a remake tonight. it got flagged for copyright so get it while its hot cuz im sure im gonna lose this dispute and theyll snatch it back down. I remade Jay-Z's - Story of OJ beat. We also dropped the tutorial of how I did it on the internet money channel.

Story of OJ Instrumental -

Tutorial -

that tutorial was appreciated i was just thinming about how intricate that beat probably was.

Posted this in the other thread as well, just be safe posted it here. Check out my Team's Newest Instrumental Mixtape!

Been too long, gents - I hope everyone that has participated in this thread is doing well. Let's see if we can get this going again, it seems like little to no activity over the last six months.

I've been cooking up a lot on both the production & artist fronts, and in turn just upped my first release in a minute. Self written, produced & engineered, with a little help from a few talented vocalists and session musicians. As always, constructive feedback and commentary is appreciated - hope you're all well and still creating. ☮️

Back
Top Bottom