*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Man you bumb %+% dudes talking *+@!... if you followed this thread you'll know I'm one of dudes biggest supporters on this board so miss me with that BS.

I never said the *+@! was a flop... I really couldn't care less if he doesn't do numbers I'm still going to support the album.

I'm just saying I downloaded it, but was busy today so while I was putting it on the iPod I was quickly skimming through the album to see if anything would catch my ear that I know I'll like...

Example:
Krit wuz here: Hometown Hero (mostly the whole album... his best yet)
Return of 4eva: R4 Theme song (had more, but can't remember)
4evaNaDay: 4evaNaDay Theme song

When I quickly listened to each song nothing really hit me like okay I'm coming back to this one... I'll be listening through and full tomorrow while at work so you punk +!%%+@# I'll be back to give my follow up.

Eff it. I gave in. Won't be able to crank it in the whip next Tuesday anyways w/ my 1-year old in the car. May as well listen now lol.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man you bumb %+% dudes talking *+@!... if you followed this thread you'll know I'm one of dudes biggest supporters on this board so miss me with that BS.

I never said the *+@! was a flop... I really couldn't care less if he doesn't do numbers I'm still going to support the album.

I'm just saying I downloaded it, but was busy today so while I was putting it on the iPod I was quickly skimming through the album to see if anything would catch my ear that I know I'll like...

Example:

When I quickly listened to each song nothing really hit me like okay I'm coming back to this one... I'll be listening through and full tomorrow while at work so you punk +!%%+@# I'll be back to give my follow up.
As much time as you put into that response you could've at least listened to 1 full song off the album...

ehhhh i wanna dload but i wanna hold off till tuesday
laugh.gif

eff it im dloading it, im buying the album anyways

Off of first listen I feel Krit missed me with this one. Easily his worst body of work IMO. I don't even have a favorite song, maybe it will grow on me. Still copping of course.

I don't know what the people who don't like this are listening to, but this joint GOES. Go into it with a blank slate and don't try to compare it to his past work, even though that's hard to do. And remember this is a MAJOR label debut--Def Jam, at that. I'll admit that a few cuts are kinda "meh" and on first listen I can hear that label influence on some of the songs. But even on those cuts dude is saying something worth hearing. I wasn't really expecting perfection because that rarely happens, but I'll be damned if dude isn't one of the most consistently good artists I've heard in awhile.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Off of first listen I feel Krit missed me with this one. Easily his worst body of work IMO. I don't even have a favorite song, maybe it will grow on me. Still copping of course.

i'm most def gonna give it more spins, but i feel the same

poor dad rich dad tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by mjhead23

i'm most def gonna give it more spins, but i feel the same

poor dad rich dad tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First listen.  Its better then you guys said.  You were acting like it was horrible.

Its solid.  Nothing will live up to Krit wuz here for me.  That is still in rotation. But i will be purchasing this album.  Rich dad poor dad is unbelievably good.  Dudes social commentary and story telling between this song and Red Eye got me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as his story telling I think he is at his best on this album. I like it.

I can see why people don't like it as much as krit wuz here, 4eva, and return of 4eva because those tapes had so many bangers and anthems.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Example:

As much time as you put into that response you could've at least listened to 1 full song off the album...

laugh.gif

I am tryin to hold back from actually giving my full thoughts on the album until I have it in my hands in cd quality on the 5th.
but I will say I am glad I began to lower my expectations once I realized how much he couldn't do when it came to his usual production...

Production on this is not bad at all. But IMO it is so different from what the past 3 projects were.

Just happy to see this thing hitting the shelves man! 

sidebar: 
laugh.gif
 at anyone thinking son could top the perfection that was "KRIT Wuz Here"

Listened through to the album and yeah I'm not feeling this project like I did his others.

Rich dad poor dad is straight though.

I'm just thinking about what this album could have been had he saved all that heat he put on his three prior mixtapes, but then I think Krit might not have the buzz or following that he does now had his three prior tapes been that good.

Still my dude though, but Ace Rawstien you're right the production on this is completely different than his previous mixtapes.

I'm going to give it another spin today and will listen more times, but I don't think this album will keep my attention and have the replay value of his previous albums... I'm hoping that I'm wrong and this album grows on me like Return of 4Eva and 4EvaNaDay both grew on me.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I am tryin to hold back from actually giving my full thoughts on the album until I have it in my hands in cd quality on the 5th.
but I will say I am glad I began to lower my expectations once I realized how much he couldn't do when it came to his usual production...

Production on this is not bad at all. But IMO it is so different from what the past 3 projects were.

Just happy to see this thing hitting the shelves man! 

sidebar: 
laugh.gif
 at anyone thinking son could top the perfection that was "KRIT Wuz Here"

THIS... it's lacking that soulful sample sound (4EvaNADay theme for example).... Album is great, but it's my least favorite out of the 4... He set the bar TOOOO high with his previous releases.. I'm not evven mad tho. as long as he is consistent with his releases, it's cool... he's 4/4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will be purrchased on release day along with The Stoned Immaculate...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

after a 2nd listen i love this album as much as his tapes. such great work and will be supporting

you guys are tripping, this album is SO DOPE. only through track six with headphones and i've loved every song. goddamn krizzle did it again. loved the intro. wish luda wasn't on track 6 though. 

Back
Top Bottom