*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Light weight jabs at Kendrick.... seeing that commet fly around a lil bit.

i think he more so just stating the obvious

Man y'all seriously got no love for TIP. Yall didn't think 'Paperwork' was at the very least decent?

I stopped foolin' with TIP when he went to jail and got out and was on his "that life isn't the way" lane then got arrested again and came back out shoutin' after a song how he still got them guns and rah rah. He straddle that fence too much for me.

And music wise he's off and on. King was the beginning of his decline

I stopped foolin' with TIP when he went to jail and got out and was on his "that life isn't the way" lane then got arrested again and came back out shoutin' after a song how he still got them guns and rah rah. He straddle that fence too much for me.

And music wise he's off and on. King was the beginning of his decline

I can respect the **** outta that opinion. He is kinda 'fence straddler' tho, but I suppose I don't mind it cause I know old heads just like that at home. Ninjas that will preach to you about doing good staying out of the streets etc and mean it. But aren't completely out of the streets per say.

After King, TI vs TIP was mostly trash, Papertrail was decent, No Mercy was trash, and Trouble Man was trash. 2/5 really ain't that great, but he still puts out solid verse. The overall works hadn't been as great. That said, I thought Paperwork was a move in the right direction and was solid. Skip button wasn't used nearly as much as with previous albums. :lol:

Da Nic mixtape a couple years back had some bangers on it too.

His verse wasn’t bad and he isn’t washed enough to skip Big Bank.

That joint slaps

Straight up bro. What are these guys saying? :lol:

After King, TI vs TIP was mostly trash, Papertrail was decent, No Mercy was trash, and Trouble Man was trash. 2/5 really ain't that great, but he still puts out solid verse. The overall works hadn't been as great. That said, I thought Paperwork was a move in the right direction and was solid. Skip button wasn't used nearly as much as with previous albums. :lol:

He does do pretty well on the Hustle Gang albums. Dro be washin' him on 90% of the tracks their both on tho. Dro underrated like a ***

He does do pretty well on the Hustle Gang albums. Dro be washin' him on 90% of the tracks their both on tho. Dro underrated like a ***

Dro so underrated it's stupid. His wordplay and the way he describes things is so.....uhhhhh...colorful. But his albums and mixtapes aren't cohesive enough. I always pick and choose with anything he puts out.

I don't think he'll ever top that DJ Drama 'Day One' mixtape around when 'Shoulder Lean' dropped. That tape was bananas. I banged that all summer '06.

Dro so underrated it's stupid. His wordplay and the way he describes things is so.....uhhhhh...colorful. But his albums and mixtapes aren't cohesive enough. I always pick and choose with anything he puts out.

I don't think he'll ever top that DJ Drama 'Day One' mixtape around when 'Shoulder Lean' dropped. That tape was bananas. I banged that all summer '06.

Very true. Purple Label and Black Label are below average but it's some tracks on there that's crazy. Da Reality Show was the last album he put out that was fire and it's really just the first 2/3

Da Reality Show had a couple 'out of character' more conscious joints on it like 'Black History' and maybe one other one. I appreciated the growth he was trying to show there. Overall it was decent tho.

I need to check to see if Day One is on iTunes. I may need to throw that into my 'HOT 1079 Birthday Bash Playlist'.

I only hate when Tip be tryna use big words to sound smart but I totally understand his flop flopping per se, basically he grew up and he knows that this is his last chance at freedom. He's no longer a dope boy but still connected to the streets.

Tip go hard on features, especially when Dro is on the same song. I love all the songs Tip and Doe B did together.

Big bank does sound kinda dated but bang nonetheless.

Rip Doe B

T.I.'s 'Us Or Else' is his best project in years. Really good album.

Yeah, it was actually really good. At this point in his career, he's better at that then making dope boy anthems.

Dro be on the them drugs, that's why he can't get it together :lol: I gotta check out Da Reality Show tho.

Not sure its drugs.... but like Tip said, Dro is happy being a star in Atlanta, specifically Bankhead ....dude could care less about being a nationwide or international star.

He does just enuff to stay relevant in ATL, and make enuff money to live comfortably ....in ATL.

Tour.PNG

No OC show this time. :smh:

Might just head down to SD that Friday for 4/20. I refuse to go to LA. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom