Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

That guy showed himself to be a novice the way he crawled to Chuck after Axe easily duped him with the tapped phones.

He aint ready.

Anyone else in here watch the Americans? I just noticed that Pastor Tim is Dollar Bill :rofl:

Dude! I never picked up on that, and I love that show :lol:. Season one had some Americans stars too, Stan Beaman and his ex wife were both on Billions. More obvious than pastor Tim though.

View media item 1033184View media item 1033182

^
Wendy and Axe have special chemistry. Id say they have a deep respect and admiration for each other's intelligence. Whereas Axe's wife is just a dull housewife with no skills. I believe Axe would leave his wife (I cant even remember her name) in a heartbeat over Wendy

They definitely have a great bond and respect for each other, but I think that is where it ends. I don't even think Axe ever stepped out on his wife, he loves her too much.

Just because Lara is a housewife now, doesn't mean she lacks skills or earns her keep. She is a good partner for Axe otherwise she wouldnt have lasted as long as she has. Remember in season 1 when that ungrateful wife of his former business partner was trying to write a tell all book? Lara handled that without Axe even knowing it was about to go down, stopped shorty dead in her tracks. Would it have been the end of him? Of course not, but its things like that which maker her a good helpmate. He has enough to worry about, she did her job by keeping the extra **** off his plate. Plus you have to like how she gets down. Came from nothing just like him, but still demands respect. Most chicks wouldn't give a **** if he made decisions without including her, or lied to her, or even cheated on her. As long as they get to keep living the life they have.

If Axe ends up with Wendy that'll be too much for Chuck :lol:

This whole thing is about Wendy for him. I thought ******* her would just be the final straw. For Axe, to leave his wife when they both have kids to be together would be a life long L for Chuck.

Where is this Wendy and Axe stuff coming from? They aren't going to smash, let alone end up together.

Last edited:
Where is this Wendy and Axe stuff coming from? They aren't going to smash, let alone end up together.
Well first off I hope you're not denying Chuck's clear jealousy of the connection Axe and Wendy have and the impetus for his feud with Axe.

As far as Axe and Wendy, since s1 there have been vibes. Again I wouldn't be surprised if they use to bang or if next season starts off with a scene of them banging.

Like on first look it seems like a smart, strong, capable woman not being intimidated or backing down to her boss and an imposing figure in certain situations, showing us he sees her as an equal but then there's just something about the chemistry the two have.

Wendy and Axe on several scenes have looked like they were gonna straight up start kissing lol
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just add in a 10 years earlier flashback revealing Axe and Wendy use to bang early on after Axe made his first billion when they were both newlyweds. It'll explain and make sense of that bond imo.

Chuck is still that kid that got bullied. Axe is just the new bully to him. I guess he had to get rid of his nestegg to fit that motif of him earning everything he had. It's almost like Chuck has always hated being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Chuck is still that kid that got bullied. Axe is just the new bully to him. I guess he had to get rid of his nestegg to fit that motif of him earning everything he had. It's almost like Chuck has always hated being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I highly doubt he hated that platinum spoon. Maybe he hated his dad but not the money

He definitely is and I mentioned that before, Axe is the new bully in his life. Chuck is malicious and vindictive and would do just about anything to get Axe, as we've seen thus far.

That whole thing about his Trust is just so he can use it as a platform when he runs for Governor. It is a ploy to show the people that he is for the people.

Well first off I hope you're not denying Chuck's clear jealousy of the connection Axe and Wendy have and the impetus for his feud with Axe.

As far as Axe and Wendy, since s1 there have been vibes. Again I wouldn't be surprised if they use to bang or if next season starts off with a scene of them banging.

Like on first look it seems like a smart, strong, capable woman not being intimidated or backing down to her boss and an imposing figure in certain situations, showing us he sees her as an equal but then there's just something about the chemistry the two have.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just add in a 10 years earlier flashback revealing Axe and Wendy use to bang early on after Axe made his first billion when they were both newlyweds. It'll explain and make sense of that bond imo.

I'm definitely not denying Chuck's envy of Axe and Wendy's relationship, friendship, whatever people want to call it. I'm just denying the fact they are going to sleep together. If they did something in the past before he was married to Lara that is one thing, but Axe doesn't appear to have the infidelity bone in his body. He is still immensely attracted to his wife and the only other thing that turns him on is beating his competition and making power moves, I wouldn't even say it's just the money but the power that comes with it.

The scene when they were both naked in the jacuzzi was like WTF? But what I see now vs before is that they have a very close relationship. It's bigger than friendship, bigger than co-workers, something deeper, a strong intimate connection that surpasses just smashing.

It's like you have a homegirl that is cool as hell and there could be a possibility to beat, but you know that would **** **** up and ruin something potentially great.

Last edited:
The point is if I'm naked with her I'm trying to penetrate. Axe & Wendy aren't just some super BFFs, they see each other as equals and upgrades over their partners.

Clear this up for me fellas....

So Wendy went to see Chuck to tell him that he was gonna lose his money on the Juice deal and Chuck "acted" hard headed and said he wasn't gonna change his position. So Wendy went back to Axe Capitol and got in on the action they had going... Seeing that their relationship was starting to repair itself, I felt that she did that to help Chuck cause she knew he was about to lose a lot of money and she was trying to recoup some of that for him. Am I the only one who saw it that way? Or was that just her saying F this guy he wont ever change I'm gonna do me and make this money.........?

Another question I have...love the show but really dont understand the stock market....how was it that the guys at Axe Capitol make money off the Juice stock failing? Axe got mad cause Wendy put a lot of money into that at the last minute but I still cant figure out how they make money of someone else losing...

The point is if I'm naked with her I'm trying to penetrate. Axe & Wendy aren't just some super BFFs, they see each other as equals and upgrades over their partners.

I've been saying that though. It is much deeper than just a friendship, or being co-workers. They have a much deep connection and bond.

Axe use to not have an infidelity bone in his body. I think he grew one after that stunt Lara pulled.

Last edited:
SEASON 3 IS UPON US TODAY!

I updated the thread title (and will be doing so weekly) as well as the OP with some media.

What do you guys and gals predict will happen in Season 3?

Damn, Chuck's dad is still salty :lol: I get the feeling he may go full betrayal and go to Axe.

Chuck still doing this submissive bondage **** :lol: :smh:

Chuck's friend gonna **** things up for him also.

Back
Top Bottom