Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

so wendy admitted to threatening to kill axe in a room full of people and she wants her medical license back?

that convo at the end :wow:

taylor jedi mind tricked her playin chess and wendy still playing checkers

professional cuddler :lol:

i thought wendy was going to go to the meeting and call taylor dangerous

i wonder if that italian looking chick at axe cap and lauren at taylor gon meet? :nerd:

like if they both decide to leave and thats what brings axe and taylor back together? :nerd:

Chuck not remembering when he had to marry Wendy/when he fell in love and that being important to Wendy just goes back to s1 where it clearly seemed like Axe and Wendy were a better match for each other and he clearly valued her more. Its why Axe got divorced. Whats her name clearly saw it.

I was waiting for it then, those first 2 seasons but I guess what will cause Axe and Chuck to be enemies again is Wendy choosing to be with Axe.

Last edited:
but how she could give up on the marriage decide to sell the house THEN ask that question?

Word I agree. Chuck aint in this anymore hes just there for the kids. She stepped out on their brief separation then her not having his back. This man's head ain't in this anymore :lol:.

Chuck not remembering when he had to marry Wendy/when he fell in love and that bejng important to Wendy just goes back to s1 where it clearly seemed like Axe and Wendy were a better match for each other and he clearly valued her more. Its why Axe got divoeced. Whats her name clearly saw it.

I was waiting for it then those first 2 seasons but I guess what will cause Axe and Chuck to be enemies again is Wendy choosing to be with Axe.

I think Axe & Wendy get together too and then the storyline and narrative changes again for the better. Please get this Taylor storyline outta here at this point.

Axe and Spyros interactions when he made him his espresso :rofl:

Chuck and Wendy gotta be heading for divorce soon

Axe and Wendy got that Calico Jack Rackham and Anne Bonny relationship, that Bonnie and Clyde

Finishing up episode 1
I’m intrigued
Will I be satisfied binging this show
Or is it just eh

Chuck not remembering when he had to marry Wendy/when he fell in love and that bejng important to Wendy just goes back to s1 where it clearly seemed like Axe and Wendy were a better match for each other and he clearly valued her more. Its why Axe got divoeced. Whats her name clearly saw it.

I was waiting for it then those first 2 seasons but I guess what will cause Axe and Chuck to be enemies again is Wendy choosing to be with Axe.

You could definitely easily see that axe cares more about Wendy than Chuck does in season 3 when stuff was going down and axe was quick to say he'd take a plea deal to save Wendy when Chuck was still scheming and thinking about himself

I'm still playing catchup but I could even see an angle with mafee ending up on chuck's side

The p boy skip commited suicide
Cause he ain’t wanna do the time
Ol **** boy
Yo how good does this show get

You could definitely easily see that axe cares more about Wendy than Chuck does in season 3 when stuff was going down and axe was quick to say he'd take a plea deal to save Wendy when Chuck was still scheming and thinking about himself

I'm still playing catchup but I could even see an angle with mafee ending up on chuck's side
I think its cuz they're just in different places.

Chuck got fired, pushed out of being gov., and is trying again to gain more power to deal with enemies who are an ongoing threat; Jock and Connerty.

Axe is fine, beat his Russian threat, and now just wants revenge on Taylor.

Axe is not under the same sort of pressure Chuck is in. Also a lot has transpired with Chuck and Wendy for them both to feel a certain way. It should be noted that its cuz Axe isn't in a relationship with Wendy and never has been that he can in ways appreciate her and have that kind of dedication for her that Chuck doesn't to the same degree.

Last edited:
I feel like Wendy and Axe getting together would be too convenient for this show. Unless Axe has some kind of play 50 moves out. But for love? Nah.

Rebecca made a costly mistake cutting that deal with Taylor behind Axe's back. I think he's gonna crush the company just to get at Taylor.

Taylor stupid for thinking this would end the war.

Man I wanted Axe's guy to be waiting in Chuck Sr.'s office to kill Connerty and his brother.

Chuck is increasingly being screwed by all this and has no clue. He's lucky his dad isn't gonna turn on him

I cant believe they spent the entire last ep prepping Wendy just for her to do that ****.

Rebecca made a costly mistake cutting that deal with Taylor behind Axe's back. I think he's gonna crush the company just to get at Taylor.

Taylor stupid for thinking this would end the war.

Man I wanted Axe's guy to be waiting in Chuck Sr.'s office to kill Connerty and his brother.

Chuck is increasingly being screwed by all this and has no clue. He's lucky his dad isn't gonna turn on him

I cant believe they spent the entire last ep prepping Wendy just for her to do that ****.
Axe is definitely going to crush that company now.

Axe and Wendy don't have a husband/wife/romantic relationship vibe. It is very employer/employee or therapist/client vibe. Gotta think Tony Soprano and Melfi.

Back
Top Bottom