Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Taylor really got Mafee and all her employees besides Lauren to not take their money upfront

Rebecca is going to be a casualty and team up with Taylor against Axe down the line

Wonder if Sacker is running the triple cross for Chuck

Someone need to make a GIF of running from the husky
I'm wondering if she's another chick he's knocked up given she has a baby too :lol:
Taylor really got Mafee and all her employees besides Lauren to not take their money upfront

Rebecca is going to be a casualty and team up with Taylor against Axe down the line

Wonder if Sacker is running the triple cross for Chuck
I feel like Chuck is going to come through and lock Taylor up.

Almost caught up.. but chuck really turned down the deal with Connerty over a position he only took to oppose jock

Turned on OnDemand at 12:01AM to watch the finale and just finished :wow: :wow: :smokin :pimp: :smh::blush::angry:

-Connerty is fugazi for using underhanded tactics to get the names he needed. Dude was OD with it. He doesn’t have the finesse like the Chucks and Axe’s of the world. I’m soooo happy with how his ***** *** got played. One of Chuck’s best schemes :smokin :smokin

-Axe is so ****ing ruthless. I knew as soon as he sent Rebecca off for the day that it was a wrap. The speech to Rebecca was chilling. “So I decided. **** it.” :wow: :wow: Axe is a bad, bad man :pimp:

-Having just watched that scene, followed by the one with him and Chuck, I realized he’s feeling himself a little too much

-Chuck is an ******* for trying to take credit for Wendy’s suspension. Dude could have just said he did his best and ask for the truth. I was rocking with how he took down Jock n em but can’t support him teaming up with Taylor

-AXE vs CHUCK BYKE!!!
87FCA82B-69BE-4F7D-8292-676592D8B714.gif

-Da writers knew what they were doing with that Wendy/Axe build up :lol:

Season 5 will likely be the end of the series. I’m #TeamAxe all the way

Chuck with the italian for Jock :rofl: :rofl:

Axe strategically sending Rebecca away with Wendy under the guise she's helping Wendy.

I liked how all the other times before it looked like Chuck was on top of things but got screwed but this time was looking like the L was imminent but flipped it. Simple flow pattern plotting but it was a nice change.

So I decided: **** it. :nthat:

Axe was just too disrespectful with Chuck. Could've got everything he wanted free and clear. Plus him winning Wendy's favor with his money again had to grind Chuck's gears again.

The idiot being Connerty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WHAT A FOOL! Chuck worked this dude from the jump.

Chuck getting Jock :lol:

Wendy right for dipping. Chuck a scumbag bastard for nit even trying. In many ways he has given up on the marriage after seeing how it ****ed up the relationship. Then goes off to get beaten like the sub thst he is.

Taylor thinking they'll win in the end is delusional :lol: Has no grasp of the gravity of the situation and what lengths the both of them have gone.

Axe and Wendy to me have been building up since s1. Making that bed together was foreplay.

Chuck with the italian for Jock :rofl: :rofl:

Axe strategically sending Rebecca away with Wendy under the guise she's helping Wendy.

I liked how all the other times before it looked like Chuck was on top of things but got screwed but this time was looking like the L was imminent but flipped it. Simple flow pattern plotting but it was a nice change.

So I decided: **** it. :nthat:

Axe was just too disrespectful with Chuck. Could've got everything he wanted free and clear. Plus him winning Wendy's favor with his money again had to grind Chuck's gears again.

The idiot being Connerty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WHAT A FOOL! Chuck worked this dude from the jump.

Chuck getting Jock :lol:

Wendy right for dipping. Chuck a scumbag bastard for nit even trying. In many ways he has given up on the marriage after seeing how it ****ed up the relationship. Then goes off to get beaten like the sub thst he is.

Taylor thinking they'll win in the end is delusional :lol: Has no grasp of the gravity of the situation and what lengths the both of them have gone.

Axe and Wendy to me have been building up since s1. Making that bed together was foreplay.

Like I said man, as soon as Rebecca got sent away, I knew it was gonna be like when he took ole boy out on the boat with no phones for the day.

So right about Axe. He just got too big for his britches with all the Ws and started punking Chuck the last few eps and especially in the finale.

Taylor has no plan, they just think they’ll slide off into the background while Chuck and Axe go at it, not realizing that Axe is too smart for that.

Since Chuck and Axe will be beefing again, I could definitely see Axe finally going for the cheeks.

My man Chucky with the ultimate Scheme :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

The Idiot was too greedy :rofl:

Jock finally got his

Axe nino brown type cold blooded :sick::sick::pimp::pimp:

Wendy was ready to throw the Yambs but my man held his ground like a real one.

Taylor is gonna end up as collateral damage with that plan of theirs.

These writers are incredible

I just wish Chuck also arrested Connerty's brother to make it sting that much worse. They definitely got a pic of his face since he opened it first.

I'm totally back on Axe's side though for the upcoming war with Chuck.

I get the Chuck allure but at the end of the day, you gotta rock with Axe. He’s one of the most ride or die TV characters of all-time. If you’re in the inner circle (Basically everyone in the intervention plus Wendy), Axe is loyal to you no matter what as long a you handle business. Unlike BANs like Mafee, Taylor, etc. Every one else is just a means to an end and he’ll show you respect as long as you know your role.

Chuck with the checkmate on Connerty and Jock

Chuck really about to go against Axe again b/c he thinks he's the sole reason to his marital issues

Best scenes were Axe explaining everything to Rebecca and him deleted her # in his phone

Wonder if Connerty will still be involved next season, if not I can see Sacker playing a bigger role

Remember the burial plot storyline from last season? Wags stole it from him
Oh yeah.. forgot about that.

Bruh I think I'm done with Billions. I don't want another season of Axe v Chuck and now Taylor. And it looks like Axe and Wendy may also get romantic which I also don't care to see. They should have ended it here.

Oh yeah.. forgot about that.

Bruh I think I'm done with Billions. I don't want another season of Axe v Chuck and now Taylor. And it looks like Axe and Wendy may also get romantic which I also don't care to see. They should have ended it here.

If you’ve stuck with the series, I don’t see how you wouldn’t be down for this. They haven’t announced (to my knowledge) that next is the final season but pretty much everything that has transpired leads up to next season.

You must not have liked the show to begin with if you leave now #inb4 I must work for the show, replies.

Ending made up for a lackluster season I think.

Next season is going to be fire. Agree that it's probably the last one.

Back
Top Bottom