OFFICIAL BIRDS,SINGERS,RATCHETS,WHOEVER CROSSES YOUR MIND THREAD

Since dudes messing up that draya thread I'll just make a smorgasbord of girls that cross your mind that are semi famous to famous
k-michelle-21-copy.jpg

K--Michelle-Feet-764844.jpg

K-Michelle-2.jpg

k+michelle.png

2012-01-13_12-50-15.jpg

Amerie.jpg

amerie-picture-1.jpg

amerie_2060330.jpg

amerie-body.jpg

amerie1.jpg

Last edited:
K.Michelle got that :wow: *** though

I randomly turned it on 106 & Park the other day and she happened to be the guest on there. Her body was astounding

I just made this thread to keep the draya thread with just three chicks in it because dudes are wylin out talmbout Amerie is a bird and K.michelle look better then riri.
So I figure make a thread with just any type of chick you thought of that you consider ratchet etc
But this thread can be lock if its not wanted
Not that serious
No NOMAD

I'm gonna need moundraised to provide photographic evidence from high school that KMichelle's thang is real. Sometimes it looks fantastic, and other times it looks like attaches booty molds together before she heads out somewhere. Cant complain about the pics in here though :pimp:

K Michelle would have me singing "girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, girl you make me wanna get you pregnant" while I'm deep up in that....

K Michelle would have me singing "girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, girl you make me wanna get you pregnant" while I'm deep up in that....
Her mass be having me ready...but sometimes that face just look too strong for me :smh:

K.Michelle is so Memphis that its funny sometimes.. Shawty bad as hell doe

Back
Top Bottom