OFFICIAL CYBER MONDAY - BLACK FRIDAY 2022 THREAD - NOVEMBER 25-28

Seems like a lot of Best Buy stores have the God Of War bundle readily available. I’ve been seeing a lot of them over the last few days. Check Walmart as well. I had a few local stores that had them in stock.
Yeah my brother just copped one yesterday with ease as well

Also a gaming headset, PS5 controller dock and something that lets me use 2 monitors on my M1 MacBook Air.

4K Samsung monitor on Amazon. $200

I’m Pc master race as well so If you’re into serious gaming on PC the monitors you should only go for are 24-27in.

My last posts were on my desktop this post is limited because it’s my phone.

Decent selection of items on arcteryx’s 30% off sale.

looking for a paper shredder

giphy.gif
Yo, a paper shredder would be fire. Did you find a good one?

Got some sweet deals so far but my wallet is hurting a bit, especially after copping the Lost & Founds and ALD 550s :lol:

Ultraboost 5.0 DNA for $57
PS5 controller for $40
2 years VPN for $0 (after cashback)
Cloudfoam shoes for $23
P41 SSD for $170
Airpod Pro 2nd gen for $200

I don't have that brand ladder but similar. Had it for years and it's chilling out in the elements (sun/rain) all day year round and shows no signs of rust or damage. The spring loaded buttons to open/close the legs need some force to push in but other than that they are sturdy and long lasting. Def a must have around the house.

Any black friday discount codes for amazon that works? :nerd:

Or do they just have a general sale on some products?

No where available near me. Sigh.

Or is that just shown online? Just go to the store?

There should be a spot where you can change the store. The one right next to my house didn’t have one, but the one a couple miles away did. I just did the order online and pickup in the store.

There should be a spot where you can change the store. The one right next to my house didn’t have one, but the one a couple miles away did. I just did the order online and pickup in the store.
Yeah no luck on any in the Houston area. Guess I’ll just go by the store and see.

4K, $500

Not a hardcore gamer, just something to upgrade from my 1080P Samsung monitor ive had for 4 years now.

Gigabyte m28u, msi mag281urf, samsung g70a. whichever one is the cheapest of these 3.

lg 27gn950 if you want something a little nicer

Usually on Black Friday they giving away blu rays and video games. Haven’t seen prices as low as I’m used to.

Mad sneaker sites though with huge deals which never happens.

Back
Top Bottom