OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

I guess 40 dollars is the best I'm going to do for a PS4 controller. Sucks I have to buy one because my directional pad stopped working all of a sudden and the PS5 is year and some change but theirs a few games I still want to play. Judgement being one of them since its half off now

I guess 40 dollars is the best I'm going to do for a PS4 controller. Sucks I have to buy one because my directional pad stopped working all of a sudden and the PS5 is year and some change but theirs a few games I still want to play. Judgement being one of them since its half off now

That happened with my PS3 and PS2 d-pads over time with the Down direction. Weirdest thing especially with the d-pad being broken up into 4 buttons.

That happened with my PS3 and PS2 d-pads over time with the Down direction. Weirdest thing especially with the d-pad being broken up into 4 buttons.
It started working briefly but it went back out a few days later. Its weird I keep my controller clean, no crumbs or anything. It just all of a sudden stopped working

No good soundbar deals and the Switch deals aren't that great. Maybe I'll buy Hard-drive and a few games/4k movies.

Be advised that Nintendo and retailers are using Black Friday to get rid of Switches with the defective battery.

Unless I missed something, the Switches in the bundle don't have a "defective" battery, they're just the older version that don't have the benefit of more battery life (~2-3.5 extra hours depending on the game I believe) thanks to a newer processing chip.

I wouldn't recommend people picking it up regardless unless you plan to exclusively play it docked (on your TV) since that's a good amount of extra play time for the same price that you'd be passing up.

Went into best buy today and they had stock of about 60 TVs just sitting on the floor all pretty decent deals

So for my TV guys out there, I have an opportunity to get this 55in LG OLED for about $900. Should I pull the trigger? Retail is $1500 or so.

Screenshot_20191104-130321_Google.jpg

I bought the 65 inch a few months ago and still get blown away by the picture everytime I turn it on.

The colors pop and the blacks are actually black not a hazy dark grey. Go see this video demo on the LG at Best Buy to see how crisp the HDR is.

A lot of reviewers proclaim this the best TV of 2019.

Also it supports 2.1 HDMI on every port once content becomes available (PS5, Xbox Scarlett)

Just be careful setting it up because the TV is thinner than an iPhone

Last edited:
Cracked my phone (iPhone 7) so now I feel like I might just need to grab one. I wanted to switch back to Android, but the iPhone 11 is cheaper and a year of free Apple TV.

Back
Top Bottom