OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

So for my TV guys out there, I have an opportunity to get this 55in LG OLED for about $900. Should I pull the trigger? Retail is $1500 or so.

Screenshot_20191104-130321_Google.jpg

Do these really work? Thinking about grabbin' one for my parents.
I have the Roomba 675. It works well on my hardwood and rugs around the house. I do think it would have difficulty with high-pile rugs/carpets so if you have that go with the higher-end versions. My only real issues with it is it does get stuck on rug corners in every cleaning session once or twice. Also, bare in mind that if you have pets, you have the clean the brushes once every 5 cleaning sessions and have to empty it out often. For me, it's great to keep dirt off of the floor daily, but I still needed a conventional vacuum for hard to reach areas.

Last edited:
Curious of the PS4 Pro will go on sale.

The question is really "by how much will the PS4 Pro go on sale."

Last year it was $275. I'm assuming $250 this year bundled with a game.

I'm in for the Switch game discounts. Really just eyeing/expecting Mortal Kombat 11 for 25 or less.

I'm actually looking for a PS4 controller, just not trying to spend more than 25 dollars for it

I'm actually looking for a PS4 controller, just not trying to spend more than 25 dollars for it

Last year they were $38. I'm assuming they'll be around that price again, but maybe with the PS5 looming, they'll drop em lower.

Wish Nintendo dropped the price on Joy Cons. I'd be happy for 50-60.

Back
Top Bottom