OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Yall right, Best Buy ain't hitting on much this year. They used to always come in clutch on BF. But I will try to cop another pair of skullcandy crusher wireless headphones.

Last edited:
Me too. I gotta do some research though, I don’t know much about cameras but that seems like a good price for a starter joint.
anybody got any recommendations? Target also has a cannon on sale as well
That's a good price for a starter camera. I have a Nikon D3200 that I got 5 years ago for $400. And it's still serving me well.

Best Buy had a better Switch bundle 2 weeks ago that I didn't pull the trigger on because I was waiting for their Black Friday sale...

Edit: It was actually Walmart. Hope is still alive!

Last edited:
TV deals let me knowwww
These are the better TV deals from Best Buy
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

So the best switch deal so far is the one at Target. I wonder if Amazon will match it.

I saw that marvel superheros cabinet in Walmart today. man the second they hack that thing im buying it.
saw the turtles in time one and it was set up. felt so much nostalgia.

I gotta stop fakin and get these psn cards early. i never wanna spend the money before I have it then boom droppin 50 later when it runs out

i need a laptop, but im thinkign just getting a cheaper chromebook instead.
i just can't figure out if i need the memory or not. i got gigs of "content" on my personal computer but i also don't use that "content" anymore really these 50 inch tvs are super tempting tho. but I may wait til move to a house. and use my current TV for the office/game room

is Call of duty going to be 30 anywhere or is 45 going to be the best price?

Bro's looking for 2 things:
Nintendo Switch (maybe bundle) and PS VR bundle.

Anyone know the best place for these for BF?

So the best switch deal so far is the one at Target. I wonder if Amazon will match it.

According to Nintendo, every store is doing the same Black Friday deal as last year with Mario Kart 8 download along with the Nintendo Switch for 299.99. I’d say wait for GameStop Ad to see if they do the $50 gift card again.

Word to floodarea floodarea on the reminder about that deal.

Back
Top Bottom