OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Yeah I @'d you in the COD thread a few days ago with the deal. Glad you got!

PO

Really? i must of not gotten it... but thanks for the heads up... i looked it up online randomly today and walmart popped up so i was like copped! still have to cop 2k and im done with games for black friday

black friday for walmart is 6pm thanksgiving day?
I need a ps4 controller ya!

just copped modern warfare from walmart for $38 for ps4
Really? i must of not gotten it... but thanks for the heads up... i looked it up online randomly today and walmart popped up so i was like copped! still have to cop 2k and im done with games for black friday
Is the Wal Mart app not accurate? It’s showing me the BF price for modern warfare, but the 4 stores around me saying it won’t be available until Monday Dec 2nd. Trying to get pick it up tomorrow after work

Appreciate the input.

I guess I meant bagles s canister type. I have a lot of carpet to cover with 2 cats.

My old Samsung TV finally went out after clicking for few minutes before turning on for a month. 4 bad capacitors. Not sure if I want to replace them and make some money or just recycle it. Not looking to spend a lot, gonna get the 55" LG UM7300 at Costco for $350. Ebay has a Sammy 50" RU7100 for $325 and I have a 10% coupon but I think LG is a better deal and if it runs into problems it's better to deal with Costco.

Appreciate the input.

I guess I meant bagles s canister type. I have a lot of carpet to cover with 2 cats.

If I was in the market for another vacuum I would go with another Bissell. This one is within my budget. Retractable cord is clutch(mine has it), whereas my sister's doesn't. I hate those they will eventually get all twisted up.

$500 for a vacuum
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom