Official Bonnaroo Thread | June 9 - 12 - Eminem, Arcade Fire, Black Keys, Wayne, Big Boi, etc.

balloonoboy

Banned
tumblr_lgo63laHEO1qzcqhbo1_500.jpg

For those looking to go, tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon (EST).

The payment plan is tiered as follows:
PAYMENT PLAN TICKET SALES END ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29th, 2011 AT 11:59PM.

GA PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

2011-pay-plan-1.jpg

2011-pay-plan-2.jpg

VIP PAYMENT PLAN
VIP packages are available for purchase in multiple payments through our payment plan for 5 payments of $285.00 ($1,425.00 total), plus applicable ticket fees and shipping.

Payment plan ticket fees are $76.00 per pair, which includes a $12.00 facility fee, $6.00 contribution to Coffee County, $2.00 charity donation, and service fees.

Standard domestic shipping and handling is $10.00 per order.
Shipping costs for international orders vary based on the country to which the order is being shipped.

There is a limit of (5) VIP payment plan packages per order.

Visit the Bonnaroo VIP ticket page for complete VIP ticket information.

PAYMENT PLAN TICKET SALES END ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29th, 2011 AT 11:59PM.

VIP PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

2011-pay-plan-vip-1.jpg

2011-pay-plan-vip-2.jpg

ADDITIONAL PAYMENT PLAN INFORMATION

Your first payment will serve to secure your ticket(s).  All subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial purchase.

All ticket fees including shipping will be added to your 1st payment.

IMPORTANT: If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by Bonnaroo as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Musictoday and Bonnaroo to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Musictoday and Bonnaroo will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Musictoday or Bonnaroo, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement.

tumblr_lgo63laHEO1qzcqhbo1_500.jpg

For those looking to go, tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon (EST).

The payment plan is tiered as follows:
PAYMENT PLAN TICKET SALES END ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29th, 2011 AT 11:59PM.

GA PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

2011-pay-plan-1.jpg

2011-pay-plan-2.jpg

VIP PAYMENT PLAN
VIP packages are available for purchase in multiple payments through our payment plan for 5 payments of $285.00 ($1,425.00 total), plus applicable ticket fees and shipping.

Payment plan ticket fees are $76.00 per pair, which includes a $12.00 facility fee, $6.00 contribution to Coffee County, $2.00 charity donation, and service fees.

Standard domestic shipping and handling is $10.00 per order.
Shipping costs for international orders vary based on the country to which the order is being shipped.

There is a limit of (5) VIP payment plan packages per order.

Visit the Bonnaroo VIP ticket page for complete VIP ticket information.

PAYMENT PLAN TICKET SALES END ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29th, 2011 AT 11:59PM.

VIP PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

2011-pay-plan-vip-1.jpg

2011-pay-plan-vip-2.jpg

ADDITIONAL PAYMENT PLAN INFORMATION

Your first payment will serve to secure your ticket(s).  All subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial purchase.

All ticket fees including shipping will be added to your 1st payment.

IMPORTANT: If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by Bonnaroo as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Musictoday and Bonnaroo to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Musictoday and Bonnaroo will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Musictoday or Bonnaroo, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

To NTers who have gone before my question is if I really only listen to hip hop and am mainly going for the rap acts.... how much will I enjoy myself.

I like some rock/alternative too but I can't lie, have never heard over half those bands.
Never been but assuming it's like other festivals it's up to you. Think of this way Bonnaroo won't be *$%%*%$* and have any rap acts conflict so you'll see every rapper you want but that's still only what 9 hours over 4 days. You have to do something else. I listen to all genres of music but every year Coachella pulls 100 acts I don't know about it. I say research the lineup and keep finding !%%# you like. Ask others like hey I like this band _____ who else would I like and they'll help you. But if you're a free spirit just go on drugs and wander into the tent with the most females and have fun
laugh.gif

And oh yeah

bootsy-collins_370.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

To NTers who have gone before my question is if I really only listen to hip hop and am mainly going for the rap acts.... how much will I enjoy myself.

I like some rock/alternative too but I can't lie, have never heard over half those bands.
Never been but assuming it's like other festivals it's up to you. Think of this way Bonnaroo won't be *$%%*%$* and have any rap acts conflict so you'll see every rapper you want but that's still only what 9 hours over 4 days. You have to do something else. I listen to all genres of music but every year Coachella pulls 100 acts I don't know about it. I say research the lineup and keep finding !%%# you like. Ask others like hey I like this band _____ who else would I like and they'll help you. But if you're a free spirit just go on drugs and wander into the tent with the most females and have fun
laugh.gif

And oh yeah

bootsy-collins_370.gif

cool lineup, wouldnt travel all the way to TN for it tho. 
"sonic forest! i totally get you now!" 
laugh.gif

cool lineup, wouldnt travel all the way to TN for it tho. 
"sonic forest! i totally get you now!" 
laugh.gif

I just realized an Em/Weezy "No Love" performance is imminent.
eek.gif

Mannnnnn summer needs to hurry the hell on up.

I just realized an Em/Weezy "No Love" performance is imminent.
eek.gif

Mannnnnn summer needs to hurry the hell on up.

i live about 30 minutes from manchester, i'm thinking about going this year.. i went the other summer when snoop performed (free tickets from him), so it was only for the last day.

to be honest.. i was expecting a lot more from bonnaroo considering this is their tenth year anniversary.

tons of people i know want to go.. i don't know if i can brave it out in the tent for four days in this humid heat.

i live about 30 minutes from manchester, i'm thinking about going this year.. i went the other summer when snoop performed (free tickets from him), so it was only for the last day.

to be honest.. i was expecting a lot more from bonnaroo considering this is their tenth year anniversary.

tons of people i know want to go.. i don't know if i can brave it out in the tent for four days in this humid heat.

are the tickets gonna last past this weekend...i'm thinking me and my boy can hop on that 2nd payment plan, but i don't want them to sell out...imma cop tomorrow if needed

are the tickets gonna last past this weekend...i'm thinking me and my boy can hop on that 2nd payment plan, but i don't want them to sell out...imma cop tomorrow if needed

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

My friend is trying to say he isn't getting his tickets for another week, and last year he got them mid March... do they go that fast?

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

My friend is trying to say he isn't getting his tickets for another week, and last year he got them mid March... do they go that fast?

Level 2 and 3 payment plan tickets probably won't last the weekend as they're "limited", per the site.

If you're certain you're going, might as well spend the $90 now for level 2.

Good thing we're used to these online releases.

Level 2 and 3 payment plan tickets probably won't last the weekend as they're "limited", per the site.

If you're certain you're going, might as well spend the $90 now for level 2.

Good thing we're used to these online releases.

Good %++!, Crag. Maybe I'll see you in front of that sign.
nerd.gif

Level 2 and 3 are gone. Only level 4 left.

Back
Top Bottom