**Official Boot thread** Winter is coming: Boot weather**

looking to buy some boots for winter.. looking for something like this..
colehaan-selby-fall2010-campaign-selectism-0.jpg

with a cheaper price tag.. Any recommendations? What boots you wearing this year??

looking to buy some boots for winter.. looking for something like this..
colehaan-selby-fall2010-campaign-selectism-0.jpg

with a cheaper price tag.. Any recommendations? What boots you wearing this year??

Those don't look like winter boots. For me strictly Goadomes or Foamposite boots

Edit
Goadomes

images

Foamposites
images

Those don't look like winter boots. For me strictly Goadomes or Foamposite boots

Edit
Goadomes

images

Foamposites
images

never understood why ppl like Goadomes or Foamposite boots.....to each his own tho

cheese timbs and beef and broccolis for me

never understood why ppl like Goadomes or Foamposite boots.....to each his own tho

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

They fit/feel like sneakers but still gives that traction and I like the way they both look.

They fit/feel like sneakers but still gives that traction and I like the way they both look.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Its a DMV, NY sort of thing.
Personally dont like em but to each their own.

And to justhotkicks, dont buy those Earthkeepers for retail, ever. I see them on sale in so many places, try Macys.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Its a DMV, NY sort of thing.
Personally dont like em but to each their own.

And to justhotkicks, dont buy those Earthkeepers for retail, ever. I see them on sale in so many places, try Macys.

Back
Top Bottom