OFFICIAL BOSS THREAD

minu3n.jpg

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

OP, The only boss you are is the boss of having a small penis.....
grin.gif
You would know, wouldn't you?

But for real, failedtakeover. Now ****.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

minu3n.jpg
roll.gif
noooooooooooo youdidn't just say dude looks like oh boy from City of God.

well, in that movie he was kind of a boss. but he also had the epic fail so i guess this is perfect execution.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PEANUTS
408px-Peanuts.jpg

The peanut, or groundnut (Arachis hypogaea), is a species in the legume Fabaceae native to South America, Mexicoand Central America. [1] Itis an annual herbaceous plant growing to 30 to 50 cm (1 to 1.5 ft) tall. The leaves areopposite, pinnate with four leaflets (two opposite pairs; no terminal leaflet), each leaflet1 to 7 cm (⅜ to 2¾ in) long and 1 to 3 cm (⅜ to 1 inch) broad. The flowers are a typicalpeaflower in shape, 2 to 4 cm (¾ to 1½ in) across, yellow with reddish veining. After pollination, the fruit develops into a legume 3 to 7 cm (1 to 2 in) long,containing 1 to 4 seeds, which forces its way underground to mature.

The plant's name derives from a combination of the morphemes pea andnut, causing some confusion as to the nature of the fruit. In the botanical sense thefruit of the peanut plant is a woody, indehiscent legume and nota nut. The word peadescribes the edible seeds of many other legumes in the Fabaceae family, and in thatsense, a peanut is a kind of pea. Although a peanut is not a nut, in the culinary arts peanuts are utilized similarly to nuts.

Peanuts are also known as earthnuts, goobers, goober peas, pindas, jacknuts, pinders, manila nuts, g-nuts, cockernuts, and monkey nuts;the last of these is often used to mean the entire pod.

Does anyone eat peanuts out of the jar? Forget all about the shell, Planters dry roasted out of the jar is the BEST.

Sometimes, when we don't have the chunky peanut butter, I throw peanuts on top of my peanut butter when making my PB&J.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Does anyone eat peanuts out of the jar? Forget all about the shell, Planters dry roasted out of the jar is the BEST.

Sometimes, when we don't have the chunky peanut butter, I throw peanuts on top of my peanut butter when making my PB&J.
gross man. I hate peanuts. chunky pbj sandwiches ftl. I do like cashews though

Back
Top Bottom