[| -- Official Boston Celtics (18-4) @ Chicago Bulls (8-13) 8PM EST NBA TV -- |]

Why is Tony Allen still on the team?
laugh.gif

PP said @@@! it im shootin like #**% im getin killed on D

time for the D wade wheel chair

Originally Posted by jmause3

another game we let get away in the third quarter
frown.gif

SAD SAME SONG..

WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN WE PLAY..

JOHN AND BULLS MANAGEMENT BETTTA NOT MESS UP THE SUMMMER OF 10.. WE GONNA HAVE A DECENT PICK TOO

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

if only rose gets that lil mid-range floater more consistent. he can almost pull it off anytime he wants
that is the problem theres no such thing as a mid range floater go in a few feet then go for a lay up/floater or go with the mid range jumper which isnt bad at all

breaking news

john is off to a good start
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
yea he usually pulls it mid-post in the paint area, and its not quite a hookshot but i figure using that explosive vertical it can be a pretty effective tool. plus he pulls up enough so i wouldnt say he should shoot the j even more
G i think you got the longest avy known to man !$%% is 5 mins of nothingness
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sterrett02

Originally Posted by jmause3

another game we let get away in the third quarter
frown.gif

SAD SAME SONG..

WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN WE PLAY..

JOHN AND BULLS MANAGEMENT BETTTA NOT MESS UP THE SUMMMER OF 10.. WE GONNA HAVE A DECENT PICK TOO

We just missed too many damn shots. its just sad how good we play and how every third quarter we lose the game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i seriously just think the Bulls are horrible.

There is no "Takeover" type-player on that team.
it's just funny how many people thought we were so right in giving that money to Deng and not BG. Not saying Loul is playing bad but like yousaid we have no takeover player

I'm beginning to think Rose is never going to be that takeover player. I thought he had potential to be that top dog player at first, from what I saw hisrookie year, but now I see he might be more of a Scottie Pippen type player, meaning, he'll need a player better than him as a teammate for him to trulyshine. I don't see that confidence/swagger needed to be that 1A player...and I'm beginning to think he lacks heart.

Which is lame. I'm going to give Rose one more season before I jump on the John Wall bandwagon.
roll.gif

Don't recognize these Bulls from last season, that wasn't even close.

That said... KG for comeback player of the year!

Back
Top Bottom