Official Boston vs. Washington... Arenas tastes his own foot

Finally KG and Ray make their Boston debut.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

I think Arenas and the boys win this one.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Cant wait for this one!
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I find it offensive. Au naturale baby, thats how I like em. Swing low sweet chariots"​
Team Macintosh​

We're gonna play that lockdown D, and keep Boston under 112 points....

Todd w. another double/double tonight....

Still trying to get some tickets but if that fails will be down by the Fleet Center somewhere watching the game.

I think the C's pull out the W in front of the hometown crowd tonight. Look at Washington's "Big 3" of Butler, Jamison and Arenas vs. the C's "Big 3" of Pierce, Garnett and Jesus and I would have to give the Nod to the C's. I think the Wizards overall talent may be better but tonight it comes down to the superstars.

hopefully Caron bounces back after a tough outing.. and please make your free throws..
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

It's going to be a high scoring affair.

As a Celts fan, I must admit this - the hype surrounding this team is overwhelming. And when there's this much hype, it's hard to match expectations. The only team I've ever seen live up to an amount of hype this big were the '96 Bulls. Do I think the Celts will win the Finals? Nope. Do I think they've got a shot at winning the East? Maybe. The Celtic Nation has just suffered so long that we're all excited to have a chance at being a Top 5 team, where as the years before, we were just wanting the playoffs.

Things to look for in this game:

- Arenas goin off. Rondo's a nice defensive player, but Agent 0 is an excellent offensive player. He'll get some nice numbers tonight, which is bittersweet for me because he's on my fantasy team.

- Butler vs. Pierce - always fun for me to watch. They play very similar games. Caron reminds me of a younger Pierce, except with more consistent defense. Pierce, of course, has the more polished offensive game.

- KG's intensity level - you can bet that the Garden is going to be rocking tonight with a playoff-type atmosphere. Expect KG to beast early on.

arenas is scoring 50 tonight...but his field goal percentage will probably be at like 12%
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

KG 23-15-8 in Celts W
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

Quote:
As a Celts fan, I must admit this - the hype surrounding this team is overwhelming. And when there's this much hype, it's hard to match expectations. The only team I've ever seen live up to an amount of hype this big were the '96 Bulls. Do I think the Celts will win the Finals? Nope. Do I think they've got a shot at winning the East? Maybe. The Celtic Nation has just suffered so long that we're all excited to have a chance at being a Top 5 team, where as the years before, we were just wanting the playoffs.

I'm not so sure it's the hype as much as it is fan fare. That's just the result of three superstars being put together. I think the team knows that they have a small margin of error with the shallow depth. It's the media and the commercials who are hyping them up, and who can blame them, for the first time in a long time the Cs are relevant again.

But teams like the 96 Bulls or the 97 Rockets were different than this team. Most people expect them to finish high in the West but few people expect them to win. That kind of skepticism is what should motivate this team.

Anyway, this team is built for a year or two down the road when KG's contract allows the team to sign more free agents. I expect this team to contend and hope for the best, but even if they don't win this year, there is a bright future.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

let's go Washington!!!!
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

that was a sick intro by Boston :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Hail. HTTR.
WASHINGTON ********

That intro was ill until "Ayo Technology" came on. It didn't fit...even some Dropkick Murphy's "Shipping Up To Boston" woulda been better.
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

woah Samurai Scot and Leon Powe on the same team? I'm a fan now :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

why they always gotta use that song from requiem for a dream
hear that song so much
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Anyone know the name of the tune before "technology" came on?......its a classic epic track, i just cant think of it

"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

the boos for Arenas :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS