Official Brickbreaker thread. vol: couldnt find the old one.

I know there is all kinds of brickbreaker players here on NT. This game is addicting lol I always pull my phone out when I am bored and play. Whats everyoneshigh score?

Mine is: 1,002,340 and I still have 78 lives left.

I thought this was an online game.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
my high score is 10740

what happens after level 32? same levels?

high score on my old phone was 100k+ but I have not played it on my curve......

over a mill is amazing.....but I always question people doing it without the cheats...

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
my high score is 10740

what happens after level 32? same levels?

yup same levels, but the 2nd time through the ball moves faster and its pretty hard, but once you make it through all 32 levels AGAIN (it will be your 2nd timebeating all of them) it gets a lot easier. Get through all 32 twice and it will be smooth sailing for you bro. And yeah let me go find my brother so I can takea pic with his phone and upload it on my comp. Pics will be comin

Originally Posted by DublBagn

over a mill is amazing.....but I always question people doing it without the cheats...

cheats??? theres cheats for Brickbreaker?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I know there is all kinds of brickbreaker players here on NT. This game is addicting lol I always pull my phone out when I am bored and play. Whats everyones high score?

How do ya'll do this my high score is like 12,000

please share
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

please share
nerd.gif
word
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my high score on the curve is 31, 280 but I'm done trying to beat it until I get the 8900.

I know there is all kinds of brickbreaker players here on NT. This game is addicting lol I always pull my phone out when I am bored and play. Whats everyones high score?

I have to see a pic of this.

The hell?? My high score is like 9950 at level 16 and I have been playing this crap For months now, I really suck if u dudes are busting a mill, I hate my lifenow.. Smh at me for thinking I'm a beast at this game

^^ yeah I play it on my curve. My chicks high score is like 400,000 and I always thought THAT was impossible. But get through the 32 levels twice and you willbe amazed at how easy it gets.

Back
Top Bottom