OFFICIAL BROKE to BALLIN thread --- Let's Get It! (motivation for young hustlers) UPDATED 3/15/10

This is for my dudes out there on broke status, trying to see that mill ticket.

No need to trade secrets unless that's what you wanna do. This is more about keeping each other on track and a little friendly competition to see who can stack the most before the year is up...

We'll start at $0 and see who can get it cracking before Christmas!

Who's down?

Just report weekly and tell the group what steps you took to get yours.

I'll start:

Today I'm working on my logo and website. My goal before the week is up is to have my identity complete (logo, web, email) and start working on my advertisements.

Get yours and win one of these categories.

Category 1: Best Doubler (person who makes makes his/her wealth grow by the biggest percentage)

Category 2:
Biggest Bank (exactly what it says)

Category 3: New Money (person who comes in with no money and turns that into the best success by Christmas)

Let's make plans to celebrate New Year's Eve together and make this a year to remember!

Theme Music
pimp.gif
(motivation from fellow hustlers is appreciated, but let's not post music that has curse words in it)

IF YOU GET YOURS THE FAST WAY
nerd.gif
BE SMART and don't get arrested for anything you post on this forum...

SAMPLE RECORD FORMAT
Week 1: Start up capital: $0.00/ Goals: Create web based business/ Tasks for Week 1: Create logo, build website, sign up for email accounts/ Accomplished:N/A

Week 2: Capital: $5.00/ Goals: Bring in 5 new clients/ Tasks for Week 2: Business to business sales, cold calls, referrals, updates/ Accomplished from Week 1: Email account, logo, website, business cards/promo flyers ($200 dollar loan)

Week 3: Capital: $800.00 (+$795.00)/ Goals: Complete customer jobs, hustle more business/ Tasks for Week 3: Follow up with customers after tasks are completed, ask for referrals, hustle more business/ Accomplished from Week 2: 2 sales: Gross: $1000.00/ Net: $800.00 (and so on...)

laugh.gif

I like this idea g, aint broke but i'll still participate
pimp.gif

I'm also creating a couple websites
nerd.gif

Cool. Spread the word...

I'm a competitive dude so I know this will definitely help me go that extra mile.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

they'll be a whole lotta ducktales in this thread

Na i think all updates should require some type of proof.
Word. Tagged pics/verifiable proof is a must here.

You show funny money and you're on clown status in here.

Originally Posted by iryceboi

no job, just going to school. this is gonna be difficult.

Not as difficult as you think if you have a hustle mentality

So we'll have two categories to win in by Christmas.

Category 1: Best Doubler (person who makes makes his/her wealth grow by the biggest percentage)

Category 2:

Find a void and fill a need. This is about hustling, plain and simple. Go get yours!

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

What program are you building your website with?
I have no start up capital, so I'm using a free google site to begin with and once my money is right, I'll determine if I need to invest in a better site at that time.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

So we'll have two categories to win in by Christmas.

Category 2:

Find a void and fill a need. This is about hustling, plain and simple. Go get yours!

I already have a day job but i want to participate with using a biz I'm starting from scratch ... can we have another category? Like most successful start up? Just a thought. 

bout to come up on some stocks, will keep posted

only invested ~$450 too

Back
Top Bottom