Official Buffalo/Hot Wing Thread. NT POST YOUR RECIPES !!!

Sup NT. I got like 3 bags of frozen chicken wings I need to get rid of and I'm about to have some people come threw to watch the jersey shore episodes(friends with no cable ftl) and I don't want to whip up the same ol wing recipe I always do so I decided to hit up NT's finest chefs for their recipes
pimp.gif
all recipes will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

about to have some people come threw to watch the jersey shore episodes

So youre waisting wings for jersey shore?
indifferent.gif

Dude, if u think I should watch something else I will
laugh.gif
I got Wanted on blu-ray haven't watched it yet go or no go?

I just ordered some hot wings from Wings Street since it's too cold to go outside. Pretty disappointed since they breaded it
smh.gif

RECIPES GUYS please. Sorry but me going outside to buy some would be a waste of money. Why spend 10 bucks on 12 wings when I could spend 10 bucks on theingredients to make 50 of em at home. I got 3 bags of frozen chicken wings chillin in my kitchen sink defrosting right now.

Go cut up the wings if they're whole, apply whatever seasoning you like if you want. Fry the wings but do not bread them. Cop some franks hot sauce andmelt with butter. Toss wings u good fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

come threw

waisting

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and dude up there said "BY" bbq sauce
roll.gif
come on guys its almost 2010 and you can't spell simple words.

as far as the wings go, preheat oven at 350. discard tips of wings, clean and marinate in favorite hot sauce. then throw in the oven

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

dude *%+ what are you talking about? if you want to watch it, watch it. dont let some fool on niketalk scare you out of it lol

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Go cut up the wings if they're whole, apply whatever seasoning you like if you want. Fry the wings but do not bread them. Cop some franks hot sauce and melt with butter. Toss wings u good fam
pimp.gif

Would a combination of franks and tabasco be any good? And what do u season your wings with?

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Go cut up the wings if they're whole, apply whatever seasoning you like if you want. Fry the wings but do not bread them. Cop some franks hot sauce and melt with butter. Toss wings u good fam
pimp.gif

This exactly. Melt butter and mix it with franks red hot sauce, its
pimp.gif

I dunno how it would taste mixing it wit tabasco since franks hot sauce is money by itself already but if you want more heat do you. For seasoning you can usesalt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and if you want more heat put in some cayenne. You don't even really need to season it but its up to you.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
hhhhhahahahahah that is a funny response

About to make some. Will post pics when I'm done. Going with a franks, tabasco, and grace (jamaican hot pepper sauce) combo. Seasoning the wings with onionpowder, garlic powder, adobo, and black pepper
pimp.gif

How i miss this, just made me some Hot Wings. Just season wings wings with Lawry's, fry wings. I boil texas pete buffalo wing sauce and butter, splashed alittle water so it won't be too hot.

After wings are done, i put in boiling sauce for about a min.

Voila!

Back
Top Bottom