OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

:wow:
eek.gif
Great Info!!! I might also actually buy an authentic for once. How much $150??

*crosses fingers*

pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe pinstripe

PLEASE.

If I see another Jordan jersey post in this forum, it will be deleted.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I'm kind of hoping they will make a pinstripe, but at the same time wishing they wont.

I would want a Pinstripe so I could keep my CHAMPIONS in a frame or "deadstock". Just to have another one.

But I don't want them to release it because too many people will have them (if mass produced; most likely) and they wont be as priceless. Everyone will be rocking one, people who don't even know who Jordan is (in the Bulls days).

I'll just hope for nothing, then................................

yeah i also purchased my all-star authentic mj jersey from just sports last yr for 450+tax >:
mad.gif
it was by reebok :pimp:
pimp.gif

O.K I just found out the retail price will be $140... :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and from what I've seen in the picture it will be the regular script bulls jersey circa 97-98. So it won't be the cursive script rookie jersey...

I was also told that this will be a "last chance" release of the authentic jersey and Nike will not be making anymore basketball jerseys cause their contract is up.

That's all.

There is a red and black authentic Jordan jersey now in the computer system at Finish Line. I don't know anyything concrete as far as the release quantity, exact date and other specifics. From what my manager told me after their annual meeting at Nike headquarters, the black and red pinstripe jersey will be exclusive to Finish Line and the red rookie jersey will be a mass release to all stores. I'm dying to get the complete lowdown and see some pictures. I guess we'll know very soon...

eek.gif
Pinstripe! I dont usually do jerseys, but I'll pick this one up. Although I wish they released the white, I might get the red if there's nothing else to cop at the time
ary Battousai[/center]

heres some pics from sidelineapparel.com

sidelineapparel_1792_26049446

sidelineapparel_1795_21380889

sidelineapparel_1795_21557414

im really interested in the road 97-98 Bulls jersey so if anyone has anymore info please post

I work at finishline and they had a big awards assembly or somethin month or 2 back and all the managers go it, my manager brought back a bunch of pics shox monster, XIX regionals, and he met jordan himself but anyway he had a picture of a mannequin with a bulls 23 jersey on it was black with red pinstripes just my input

I guess I'll be getting 3 jerseys. I'm really hating that they're releasing the PINSTRIPE. But will be getting one as extra, along with the SCRIPT and 45 Red.

But what's up with the 45 B U L L S, that's fake?

i just reserved my jordan rookie swingman ( dont hate cus i cant afford auth). the guy sed swingmans come out july 1st and auth. come out around june 20. i reserved it at just sports in seattle's northgate mall.

M00DSWING7,

I'm confused on what you just said. There will be a home and away version of the authentic bulls like in 97' season, general release?

There will be a home and away for his rookie jersey, general release?

And there will be a pinstripe, which is limited?

Am I getting this right? There will be 5 Jerseys dropping?
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils... - Jay-Z
WCHU1228@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom