OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

i called a finish line
heres the conve
employee: thanks for calling finish line how can i help you?
me: i wanted 2 know if ur selling the jordan jersey's
employee:uhm... we do have them in. but were not selling them
me:when are u selling them
employee: (yells to co worker) when can we sell the jordan jersey?
employee:we cant sell them until sunday
me: thank u

i should have said i was going to mexico 4 2 weeks and wouldnt be able to get them, cuz they will b all sold out. im sure they could have sold it early then.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

I'm in so. Cal and I called all the finshlines around me and none are getting them. But I'm not worried cuz my local 1 said I can go in there sunday morning and order them trought the store with the catolog.. Anyones ever do this? How does it work? Will the jerseys be shipped to ny house or the store? Thanks

Quote:
Anyones ever do this? How does it work? Will the jerseys be shipped to ny house or the store? Thanks

I talked to dude at my FInishline and he said that they said they'll ship it to yuor house. my FInishline is gettin 5 and 2 employees are gettin the 56 >:
mad.gif
so I might settle for a 60
Duke 2004 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!! Duhon, Ewing, Redick, Dockery, Luol Deng, Thompsen, and Shelden Williams Takin it all home next year!

Do yall think people are going to be in line for the jersey's just like they are for the Jordan shoes?
What are yall going to do. get there early, go in the afternoon, take your time or are yall going to order on-line?also for what jersey?

Hopefully i'll get the black-striped bulls jersey :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my finishline isn't open on sunday you think they've be available today? im goin in early btw...

Ive got the red chicago in cursive and its not screenprinted, its a swingman. and i have the white that says bulls with the 23 on the side like the red one. I have them forsale, i got sizes L-XXL. Get at me...jahwarrior@gmail.com or aim: nikeballer3231
AIM- NikeBaller3231
Email- davidl_311@hotmail.com

Kickin' Since '87 // A.K.A. "OTC"

For those of your coppin' and yet complaining about the AUTHENTICS:

The screen printing is pretty cool because that's what it was back then (on the rookie jerseys).
But guess what? NIKE didn't make them then (I think Wilsons or MacGregor or something did), so they aren't really AUTHENTIC, are they?
And the Pinstripe was made by CHAMPION.
So guess what? These NIKE ones are NIKE AUTHENTIC, but not really "AUTHENTIC" to the true meaning.

Anyway, it sucks to be me because I'm only 5'8" and there's no way I'd fit into an authentic anyway.
Even though I have a Champion AUTHENTIC pinstripe and red away Champion AUTHENTIC I still wanted a Nike one
But it looks like SWINGMAN for me this time anyway.
Plus I like the stitching...

Back
Top Bottom