OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

yo flip. that vick avatar is sick. btw i'm feenin for the back with red pinstripe. gotta get it.
Reppin the and Gold of the 2003 CUNYAC champions Hunter College Hawks

hope the pinstripe don't come out,
cause mine will lose value :\
ohwell.gif

"I dont want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." - KB8​

That 45 jersey is dope I gonna buy every jordan jersey thats released. can't wait untill they drop thanks for the info!

Authentic

sidelineapparel_1792_25755617

Swingman

sidelineapparel_1795_17628085

sidelineapparel_1795_21311841

sidelineapparel_1795_21477942

I'm not sure about the Rookie Home 45 jersey, but I'll probably end up getting it anyways.

-Anyone know when the PINSTRIPE will be RELEASED?????

-How bout the RED 45 (is it authentic)??

-Will the SCRIPT JERSEY fix the C??????

-Did Jordan ever play in the B U L L S (old white), in 45?

-Are any other JORDAN JERSEYS (ALL STARS) being released???

-How much will the CHAMPIONS pinstripe get me on EBAY?????

minah86 and the rest of NT.

As of right now the only thing that is confirmed is that Nike will be releasing an Authentic Bulls Jordan jersey. I was told that a home version and an away version will be released but that is not confirmed as of yet... We should be recieving our intial shipments within the next couple of weeks... So I will just wait until the jersey/jersey's are in my hand before I post anymore info...

Confirmed info;

-Authentic will be released
-Cost for authentic is $140 U.S. plus tax.
-Release for the authentic will be sometime in the month of June
-Swingman will release in July
-Cost for swingman is $70 U.S. plus tax

I do not wanna jump to conclusions at all at this point because I don't wanna lose the respect of Niketalk for posting false info. But as soon as I see the actual product I will keep you guys updated. Sorry for the cause of confusion and thanks for your patience.

Peace

^Just making sure...so you're not sure if the authentic to be released is the rookie or 97-98 version, correct?

jmadidasdo you know if the black and red finishline exclusive is only coming in authentic or swingman also?

Are the rookie jordan jerseys for sure gonna have "JORDAN" in white? I bought the version off nba.com and am gonna be mad if the one they are releasing in june has his name in white lettering.
I have xii carolina sz 11 womens and iii white cement/fire red sz 12 mens for sale or trade

sidelineapparel_1795_21311841

When did he wear this? Isn't this the "Bulls" style BEFORE he retired and the number he wore after coming back?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>WANT FREE AVATARS?[/td][td]CONTACT NolanDW[/td][/tr][/table]​
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
\n​
\n

That's what i'm saying, of course it has to be fake (maybe not). But its probably to just give an idea of whats coming out, and somebody probably messed up the BULLS on the front. Shouldnt be the B U L L S one.

Yea look at the outline of the "45" on the Front and the Back of the jersey...... has to be a PS job.

So these are all the jersey's coming out:

1. Cursive Chicago Red 23
2. Black Pinstripe is Red 23 BULLS
3. White 45 BULLS
4. Red 45 BULLS
5. Red 23 BULLS

Are there anymore????????????

Back
Top Bottom