OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

I don't know if this has been posted before, but Nike will be re-releasing an authentic Bulls road jersey in early/mid June. :wow:
eek.gif
They will also be releasing a swingman for those that wanna front. :lol:
laugh.gif

More details coming soon so stay tuned.

Peace

Edit: Changed the title of this topic.

They already did last year i got the white one from just sports sz. 50 pro cut for 399.99 they had the red and alternate black jersey all three have 97-98 tags. The guy there told me they were limited and he said all the just sports stores got 6 of each jersey. Where did you get your info :smile:
smile.gif

yeh its been posted but alot of ppl are still clueless
---------------------
I hope u cop a Benz so I can snatch u out it,
Stop braggin' bout ya stash like I asked u 'bout it

Quote:
They already did last year i got the white one from just sports sz. 50 pro cut for 399.99 they had the red and alternate black jersey all three have 97-98 tags. The guy there told me they were limited and he said all the just sports stores got 6 of each jersey.

true the just sports in my mall only got 5, they didn't recive the black only red and white ones. that suck when u buy form there no returns on jordan upper deck authentics (pro-cut), or mitchell & ness's >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

[/b]​

I just got back so this is new to me :wow:
eek.gif
.What is the price gonna be for the authentic :nerd:
nerd.gif

im one of the clueless...

is this gunna be the regular bulls jersey aka 97-98 version?

ezinbox me or only500made​

^^^

Yeah it will be just like the 97-98(red) road jersey... But I only saw pictures of the road jersey... So i don't know if they will be doing a home version as well.

Sorry about the limited info guys. As soon as I get more details I'll post.

thanks for the info...i couldnt find much info about the release date before and right now im waiting for the price

The Jersey that will be released will be the Black and Red Pinstriped..And WILL BE EXCLUSIVE TO FINISHLINE.Bet on that!!
"If every dude in your click is rich your click is rugged nobody will fall cause everyone will be each others crutches"-Jigga

Nike most likely will drop every color seeing how their contract will be up why not milk us for all the money they can get? I remember someone saying that shoes store will have exclusives and footlocker's will be the home jersey with #45 on it.

That should be pretty good, I might have to drop the money on the authentic for once.

did the impossible then did it twice.​

Back
Top Bottom