Official Bulls VS Lakers Post...(11/18 10:30p.m. NBATV....)

Lakers need to win this after that pathetic game against Detroit.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Derrick Rose. I'll admit I've jumped on the D-Rose bandwagon (and I'm an OJ fan) and he'll have Derek Fisherguarding him so I think he'll get a new career high in points.

Still hoping Lakers win though

Originally Posted by jmause3

It's going to be tough to get this one with LA coming off that loss Friday. It will be interesting to see how Rose dose against a very good team.

I don't see us getting this one though, and this is the start of the circus road trip so you already know what that means
tired.gif

I can see Rose having his way with DFish. Otherwise it's gonna be a long night.

If the Lakers continue to go on 7-1 runs until the end of the season (lose every 8th game), they'll beat the Bulls record just barely. Kind of puts inperspective how great that 96 team was.

Every bulls game thread I've seen thus far this year has said Bulls by 5
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't expect good things from this game minus Pooh getting off (I see 20-25, 8, and 5). Wouldn't be surprised if we let Bean go off for 40+ whiletaking an L by 8-10

--Sup with all the Bulls fans bein all humble sayin they're expectin the L with Rose tearin it up?
--Nonetheless...
--LETS GO LAKERS!

Its called being realistic G

We have no inside presence whatsoever and y'all happen to have 2 7 footers on your front line and if y'all wanted to y'all could throw a 6-10 @ thesmall (who would be the same hieght if not taller than the tallest man on our front line) with Bean and who ever at the 1

At the same time y'all have nobody, absolutely noone who can stand in front of Pooh so I fully expect him to eat and if we can knock down shots he'llhave his 8 dimes.

Its called being aware of what's going on

All Ben Gordon has to do is get on fire, or all the Bulls players start to hit their perimeter shot, because lord knows the Lakers DO NOT guard the perimeter.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We have no inside presence whatsoever and y'all happen to have 2 7 footers on your front line and if y'all wanted to y'all could throw a 6-10 @ the small (who would be the same hieght if not taller than the tallest man on our front line) with Bean and who ever at the 1

At the same time y'all have nobody, absolutely noone who can stand in front of Pooh so I fully expect him to eat and if we can knock down shots he'll have his 8 dimes.

i think the chicago fans know their teams more than we do thats why they predict an L with rose tearin' it up

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We have no inside presence whatsoever and y'all happen to have 2 7 footers on your front line and if y'all wanted to y'all could throw a 6-10 @ the small (who would be the same hieght if not taller than the tallest man on our front line) with Bean and who ever at the 1

At the same time y'all have nobody, absolutely noone who can stand in front of Pooh so I fully expect him to eat and if we can knock down shots he'll have his 8 dimes.

I think that when we have BG and Rose in the lineup together i can see them putting Kobe on Rose and Fish on BG just to put pressure on Rose. Idon't expect to when this game at all so i honestly i would like to see Bean on Rose, just for a learning experience

I really like this matchup! it gives kobe a chance to meet a few of his future teammates! KOBE WILL BE A BULL NEXT SEASON! let the hate beginnnnn..... NOW!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I really like this matchup! it gives kobe a chance to meet a few of his future teammates! KOBE WILL BE A BULL NEXT SEASON! let the hate beginnnnn..... NOW!
indifferent.gif

I thought this game was tonight...

I was all happy and excited.

I wish we could go back to the old rules when game threads weren't made until game day....

Back
Top Bottom